Part 27

It's been a few weeks since Carter took me back home... he hasn't hit me or yelled at me surprisingly, and I can't really complain.

The workers around the house have been talking though, they often point and talk like they know something I don't. I overheard one of them say something about someone temporarily filling the gap. I wondered what that meant until I heard moaning noises from Carter's office..

I wish I didnt even walk down this part of the house but I should be strong about things. So I opened the door wide open, and there was Carter thrusting in and out of a woman I've never seen before. She clearly worked in the house because she had uniform on. For some reason my blood boiled and I was also hurt.

"Are you going to stay there and watch the show or are you gonna give us some privacy?" Carter stared at me coldly.
"Seriously? What was the point in bringing be back at home if you're gonna fuck other women!?"
"What I do has nothing to do with you Dia, now fucking leave and wait your turn."
"Excuse me?"
"I said fucking leave!"

Carter walked towards me and pushed me out the room and locked the door. I looked everywhere for
some fucking keys to leave this hell hole. I had nothing, I couldn't find nothing, and I felt like nothing.

Imagine that.... being forced to be in a house and in a marriage only for the man to be fucking around. It's like I'm just for show... and maybe I am. Only good for the publicity but not good enough to be actually with. This shit sucks.

About an hour later I gave up on looking for a way out. I just sat on the couch and cried. Carter then came out of his office and so did the woman, she limped a little and was heading for the door. Carter kissed her and she left.

He then turned my way and starred at me.

"What do you want Carter?" I said coldly.
He smirked and me and laughed a little "What are you mad about, I thought you hated my guts, isn't that why you left Dia?"
I didnt say anything..... he wasn't wrong but he wasn't right either.
"From now on I won't have anything to do with you, youll be publicly my wife, therefore you won't be seeing any other men either since it could cause a scandal." 
"So you get to fuck any woman you please but I have to stay trapped in a hell hole like this? You oughta go fuck yourself, you selfish son of a bitch."
"Watch yourself Dia, I'm being nice."
"Nice? NICE?! You're lucky I wouldn't consider killing you while you sleep! You've made my life miserable, I should've never accepted your proposal! I wouldn't be in this fucked up house with trash like you!"

Carter grabbed my neck and started to squeeze and lift me to the floor, but I fought back this time. My left hand hovered over his eye and I decided to try and gouge it out. He then slammed me to the floor holding his face, I was so close to taking his eye out. But I could tell Carter was really pissed.

"This is why I left you!" I screamed. "There was a time where I loved you and wanted to be with you, but I'm not a punching bag and I'm not a toy, you won't do as you want anymore! I will fight back!"