Chapter 16

Present time

"So basically you have no actual plan Dia, your dumbass is going to try and wing it." Hope looks at me frustratingly.
"I know it's a dumb move hope but I have no other option!" I say as I put on my shoes and coat. It's 12 pm and I know one place that Jason will be hopefully...

Hope sighs, "just bring back bread and tomato sauce on the way back."
"I will."

I open the door and get into "my" car and drive to a small coffee shop, when I enter I automatically recognize the lady behind the register. It's Jason's sister Cara.. She doesn't seem to recognize me though. When I walk up to her I order a customized coffee she and I both loved at the time.

"Can I get a cream frappe with toffee at the bottom with caramel and whip cream topped with brown sugar."
"Dia..." she looks at me with tears swelling up in her eyes.
"It's been a while C."
"Way to long Dia, where have you been? Jason was a reck when he came home that night... He almost-"
"I disappeared I know, but that night a lot of shit happened and I need Jason's help right now..."
"You know where the manager's office is at, he's back there."

I walk towards the back of the shop and towards the manager's office only to hear loud moans and banging noises. I waited til it stopped and a girl with blond hair left the room and a few seconds after Jason came out too.

"I guess Mr.Wells must not be here to watch the shop.."
He jumped a little and was staring at my in disbelief "Dia, what the fuck are you doing here?"
"I know I'm the last person you want to see, but I need help. I want the name Diamond Jones to disappear forever."