Chapter 6

I woke up feeling completely sore. I call out for Carter cause I needed some pain killers. He rushes up the stairs.
"What's wrong Dia?"
"Do we have pain killers?"
"Yeah."
"Can you get me some and a glass of water."
He nods and goes to get them. He comes back a little after and gives me two pills and water.
"Thank you." I say as I take the pills and sip the water. When I finish the glass I go to sleep.
"Dia?"
I open my eyes and Carter is still here. He runs my arm where there is a bruise.
"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have put my hands on you." I don't respond, mainly because I couldn't. He doesn't get mad or anything he just leaves me alone.
Finally I get out of the bed I went to bathe and brush my teeth and when I was finished I went to the living room to watch tv. Carter joins me and attempts to make small talk but I don't want to hear him out.
"Dia, can you people stop ignoring me."
I shake my head and he just sighs.  He gets up and leaves and minutes later I hear muffled talking. I hear only a little bit of what he was saying. I heard the word planned, date, roses, wine. Does he plan to fix this with just a date? I scoff and go to the kitchen.
"Dia?"
I turn around and Carter smirks at me.
"What the fuck do you want."
He comes I behind me and presses his body on me.
"I planned a date for us and I some people special."