Chapter 7

Special people?
I nod at Carter and head upstairs to sleep. I really don't want to be around him right now and sleeping is the only way I'll avoid him.
-Morning-
I wake up in a better mood than last night. I see Carter in the bathroom fixing his tie. I guess it's time for him to go to work. He steps out undoing his tie and has a huge frustrated look on his face. I giggle a little and take the tie and put it on him. "There we go."
He smiles and kisses me. "Thanks angel."
I hug him. "Have a good day at work kay?"
He nods and leaves out the door.

While he is gone I prepare for his little surprise for me. Carter comes home at 3:45 and we leave. We arrive at a park and he leads me to this area with a blanket and picnic baskets. I turn around and smile at Carter and that's when I see my parents.
"Mom... Dad..." I feel tears stream down my face and I hug my parents.
"My sweet angel, we missed you so much." My mother says.
We stop hugging and I turn to Carter and kiss him. My dad gives him a little death stare, and I laugh.
"This young man is?" My mom and dad say in sync.
"My fiancé, Carter."
"I called you over the phone and brought you here to see your daughter." Vince's face looks all flustered because my parents interrogate him for at least 40 minutes.
"So Dia, how'd you meet Carter?"
"We were introduced through a mutual friend, and ever since then Carter and I started dating." I felt bad for not really telling my parents how we really met, but they'd really freak out. (That story is for another time.)

We begin to eat the food that was brought and relax out in the sun. This day felt refreshing and before we knew it, it was time for my parents to go back home. We dropped them off at the airport and Carter took me home.

"Hey Carter thanks for today..." I smiled weakly at him.
"I'd do anything for you Dia."
I kiss his cheek and go inside the hell whole I'm held captive in. Carter had to go to work so I pass time by sleeping the day away.

I need to leave this place before it's to late....

Oml this chapter took me a while to think about.. I have a bit of writers block, so if you guys have any ideas send me a message.
Also do you guys want to know how Carter and Dia met?