Chapter 20

Hope greeted me instantly as I got home...

"Welcome back with the groceries!" She said excitedly. I stopped in my tracks with a worried face.

"I forgot them...." Hope's welcoming face quickly turned into a scary one.

"You forget to bring the one thing that is easy to bring back."

"Yes.." I said hesitantly.

"You must be ordering food for us to eat tonight then."

"Uhh yeahhh, I ordered Chinese food before I got here. It should be here soon."

"How nice of you getting my favorite."

Hope turned around with a smile on her face while I quickly walked to my room and called a store for Chinese food.

Soon it arrived and me and hope ate and caught up on old times. We then parted ways and I went to bed.

Carter's POV

I stretched as I got out of my car and approached the house. When I got inside the maids were running around with worried looks on their faces. One made bolted the other way when she saw me. It kinda pissed me off to not know what's happening in my own home. I remember how Dia pissed me off before I left so I storm into our bedroom to see if she's there. The sheets were untouched, so I went to the bathroom and she wasn't there. My stomach dropped. Could she have.. no she couldn't.

I called her cell phone, and heard it rung back in the bedroom. I looked in the closet and saw her suitcase was still there so she still has to be here right? Right.

I call for one of the maid to come here, one slowly approached me.

"Where the hell is my fiancé?"

She looked at my shoes, and said in a low voice "Apparently she left sir, she's been gone for 2 days now...."

I took the cell phone I had in my hand and threw it at the wall while the maid flinched and bolted out the room.

That stupid bitch left me. She thinks she can escape me. I will drag that bitch by her hair and she'll be mine.

Dia's POV

Morning time came around and I got ready to do some job searching, I applied to retail stores and restaurants. I had five places that called me back for an interview. I decided to go along with a famous restaurant being a hostess. I prepared for the interview that's four days from now. First by cutting my hair shorter and bleaching it. I bought blue contacts, I shaped my brown differently and tinted them a lighter brown color. When I looked in the mirror I didnt even recognize myself. Hopefully he won't either.

I checked my phone for the time and I headed towards the cafe to find Jason.