"That's him?" Vanya asked.

"Standing on the grassy knoll." Diego added. "

"Diego and I have been trying to talk to Dad about what exactly this means." Five said. "So far, we've got nothing."

"Not nothing." Diego said. "We know he's planning to kill Kennedy."

"Maybe." Five added. "But we don't know who or what sets doomsday in motion. Could be Kennedy, could be something entirely independent. But if we don't know something changes the timeline, we have to make it right again."

"Yeah, but how, if we don't know what's broken?" Allison asked.

"Come on. Do the math." Diego said. "We know Dad's having shady-ass meetings with some shady-ass people. We know he's on the grassy knoll in three days to kill the president. So I think we all know what we have to do."

"Find dad."

"Kill dad." Five and Diego said at the same time.

They both turned to look at each other.

"None of us are supposed to be here, right?" Vanya asked. "I mean, what if it's us? Has anyone here done anything to screw up the timeline?"

Klaus nodded his head no as Allison poured some more alcohol into her cup.

"Diego's been stalking Lee Harvey Oswald." Luther said.

"And you're working for Jack Ruby." Diego yelled, pointing at Luther.

"Allison has been very involved in local politics." Klaus added. 

"Okay, you started a cult." Allison said.

"I'm... I'm just a... a nanny on a farm." Vanya said as Klaus growled and hissed at nothing. "I don't have anything to do with all that."

"Well, maybe you do, we just don't know it yet." Allison said.

"I mean none of us know if Y/N is telling the truth either." Diego said.

I sighed and smirked.

"Seriously?" I asked. "Do we want to start this again?"

"Well, I've dealt with a liar today, I don't really want to deal with another one but I will if I have to." Diego said.

I was confused to who was the other liar until I remembered that Lila wasn't here anymore.

"Wait what?" Allison asked Diego.

"Maybe, you shouldn't ask." Five suggested.

Diego whistled to get our attention.

"Listen to yourselves." Diego said. "Everything in our new lives is connected to Kennedy. That can't be a coincidence. Luther works for Ruby, Allison is protesting the government, Y/N is just a shady-ass mother fucker, Dad is on the grassy knoll, Klaus is..." Diego stopped for a second thinking about what to say about Klaus, "doing something weird and pervy but probably related. See, clearly, we were all sent back here for one special reason: saving John Fitzgerald Kennedy."

Me and everyone else started to argue but Five didn't.

"Why the hell would we do that?"

"That's just a load of bullshit!"

"This is bigger than all of us."

We all continued to argue but no one could hear each other.

"Guys, you all die." Five said. "I was there. I saw it."

I looked at Five, you could see the pain and sadness in his eyes. Thinking about how he saw his whole family die, not once but twice must have been horrible for him. It brought a sadness onto myself, as if I was feeling the same emotions that he was.