After we dropped Karen off to her house, we were on the road to Neverland. I had a gut feeling that Ana was there somewhere and it put a smile on my face at the thought.

I loved coming home to someone after a long, hard day of work. It makes me feel like I matter, like I am loved. Even though we have never voiced that to one another, I felt that Ana loves me just as much as I love her. And that's all I've been wanting in this lonely world of mine.

Now I couldn't wait to get home.

I took my penny loafers off, just as we drove through the gates of Neverland. A small playful whine of protest left my lips, making Bill and Nate laugh. "I just took my shoes off!"

"Well put them back on," Nate said, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Now, I don't even feel like it," I groaned practically melting into the seat. "Tell Raye and Consuela that I'll be in the jacuzzi tonight. I need drying towels and ice.. and maybe some junk to eat."

"I'll let them know as soon as we get in the house."

After thanking them, I closed my eyes momentarily sighing softly. I didn't realized that I had quickly fallen asleep until the sound of the car's door opened. My eyes snapped open seeing Bill at my side waiting patiently.

"We were waiting on you to get out so we could take the car to the garage, and you're back here knocked out." He laughed, helping my half sleeping state to walk.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, breathing a laugh myself. "I guess I'm getting tired."

"That's a good thing," Bill opened the front door. "Maybe you'll get some great rest tonight."

"I hope so. Sitting in that jacuzzi might help some more." I put my arms in the air, stretching.

Nate was already in the house. He emerged from the kitchen with a bottle of water, talking on the walkie talkie. When he saw me, he chuckled a little. "Ana's in the sitting room, asleep. She looks uncomfortable."

I shook my head as they walked out, closing the door. "Idiots."

Ana was curled up in the arm chair, snoring softly when I entered. She looked so beautiful and peaceful when she sleeped. I could watch her all day if I could.

"You must have been binge watching again," I muttered with a smile, lifting her up bridal-style, in my arms. I took one look around the room and confirmed my statement. She was. "Silly girl," I giggled.

As I walked her to my room, she muttered some incoherent words in her sleep, ocassionally twitching her fingers and furrowing her eyebrows. Gosh, she was so cute.

I laid her in bed, gently taking her shoes off and sitting them in front of my bed. Then I grabbed the covers, pulling them over her body. It was a little cold, but that was nothing a fireplace couldn't fix.

When I was sure she was secure and comfortable, I walked to my nightstand, pulling the drawers open the retrieve my box of matches. After I had them in my hand, I went to stand in front of the fireplace.

First I made sure that nothing inflamable was in front of it. I'd hate to destroy my own home. I chuckled dryly at the thought in my head and pulled the small stick from its confinement. And after making a quick swipe, the stick was lit, and I threw it into the pile of large logs. Instantly, the fire lit up the room and quickly warmed it.

Smiling in accomplishment, I went into my closet to grab a spare shirt and shorts, and changed into them in my bathroom. Then when I was done I discarded the pile of used clothing into my laundry basket for Madeline to clean in the morning, and left the room quietly.