The four-hour flight is spent listening to music, reading and cuddling with my Cakey. We stay snuggled into each other the whole time, with my legs thrown over Blake's as he holds me against his side, gently tracing his fingers over my back.

We don't have to talk, we don't need to say anything. We're just enjoying our time together.

Once we land in Iowa City, we take cabs to go to Walford. Dad and Mama are going to stay with Sam and Jared for the night, since they plan on going back to Chicago tomorrow because of their work, and Blake and I go to my house for some alone time.

The moment we enter my house, we go straight to the bedroom. I go to the bathroom to draw us a bath while Blake orders us some dinner. We're both too tired to go shopping or cook right now.

"Our dinner will be here in two hours." Blake says as he walks in the bathroom, where I'm already soaking in the rose-scented water. Carla got me this amazing rose oil as a parting gift and I couldn't wait to use it. Everyone bought something for me and Blake, but it's too much to name them all.

"Okay." I smile and scoot forward in the tub to let my Cakey in. He quietly settles behind me and I lean against his chest as I sit between his legs. With Blake's arms around me, we stay in the tub until the water goes cold and I have to refill it.

"Did you talk to your dad about our plans?" Blake asks quietly as he gently washes my body with the soft loofah. I know exactly what he refers to. We're planning to take the whole semester off in order to get rest from all that's been happening over the last months.

"Yeah. He agreed that it might be the best idea for us to take some time away from everything. He even said that if we want, we can stay in Chicago during the break."

"Then he took it better than my parents. Dad wasn't exactly happy that we're putting off our graduation by half a year. He's been pestering me about finishing school as soon as possible so he can hand down the company to me and go on a second honeymoon with mom." Cakey chuckles amusedly, making his chest shake against my back.

"Wow, so he wasn't worried about us taking a semester off, but about handing down the company to you." I giggle, turning around to face my Cakey. "So I'm guessing your parents aren't against this..." I trail off, stroking his hair lovingly.

"No, they're not." He grins widely, running his hands over my waist.

"Don't even think about it. – I warn when I feel his hard member between us – No sex until you've fully recovered."

"Don't do this to me! – Blake whines as he crushes me to his chest, leaning his chin against my shoulder tiredly – Why do you torture me like this?" I can't help but laugh at my adorable Cakey.

"You're impossible – I shake my head at him, stroking his head softly – How did I end up with such insatiable beast?" I tease.

Blake bites onto my shoulder gently, groaning quietly when I grab his dick. "Don't tease, kitten, or I won't hold back."

I carefully get over his member and slowly sink onto it, letting him fill my tight tunnel deliciously. "Guess I have no choice but to give you what you want, huh?" I whisper huskily into his ear, moving my hips slowly as I grind against him.

"What can I say? You're my best medicine, baby." Blake grabs onto my waist and easily moves my body up and down as I cling onto him. Cheeky Cakey.

"Then it can't be helped. I need to heal you, don't I?" I lick the shell of his ear before trailing my lips over his jaw and claiming his lips in a deep kiss, letting his tongue battle with mine.

My sweet Cakey brings me to three orgasms before he finally reaches his own release and by the time we're finished, the water in the tub has gone completely cold. Blake, being the sweetheart he is, helps me get out of the bathtub before carefully and thoroughly drying me off with a fluffy towel. I return the favor, paying special attention to his long shaft that stands proudly like a saluting soldier. Insatiable Cakey.

Our food arrives right on time, so I go to the front door to get it. The delivery guy winks at me when he sees me in nothing but a bathrobe, but I ignore both him and the note with his number on it. Unbelievable.

"What's this?" Blake questions suspiciously when he sees the piece of paper attached to the box.

"The guy gave me his number." I shrug offhandedly, getting glasses from the cabinet.

"Why?" Blake pries demandingly. Is he jealous?

"How am I supposed to know?" I chuckle amusedly.

"I don't fucking like it. Everywhere we go there's some asshole hitting on you." I hear my man grumble as he sits at the counter and I barely stop myself from laughing. I walk behind my adorable grump and wrap my arms around his shoulder, nuzzling my face into his neck.

"You're ridiculous, Cakey. You have no reason to be jealous or insecure. I have eyes only for you, baby." I assure him, kissing his neck softly.

"But there's so many of them! No matter where we go, there's always some guy that tries to bother you!" Aww, my adorable sweet Cakey.

"I don't care about them. You know you can trust me, just like I trust you to not care about any of the bitches ogling you wherever you go."

"It's still annoying." He huffs, pulling me onto his lap.

"It is." I agree, giving him a quick kiss before opening the box and dishing out the food. Since Blake doesn't release me even for a moment, I end up having to feed him. Not that I mind, I love taking care of my sweet man.

"So, what's our plan now?" Blake asks as we clean up after dinner. I quickly wash our glasses while he throws out the trash.

"You're talking short or long-term?" I tease playfully as Blake wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Short."

"I was thinking that maybe we could go to bed early." I smirk at my man over my shoulder.

"Great idea, kitten." Blake murmurs, biting onto my ear gently before he swiftly picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, making me laugh heartily.

"Put me down! – I giggle – You're going to hurt yourself!" I slap his ass harshly, but all it gets me is a hard smack in return as Blake marches to the bedroom.

"You don't want to play this game, kitten. I'm gonna turn your ass red tonight." He states seriously, slapping my ass again.

"WHY?! What did I do?" I whine, squirming on my Cakey's shoulder.

"You know exactly what you did, baby. – Blake throws me on the bed and settles between my legs, smirking evilly at me – Opening the front door wearing nothing but a robe is a big no-no. You ought to pay for it, don't you think?"

Uh-oh.