Intro .

*My first story didn't work out so well. . . so this is officially my first story! Tell me what you guys think please. : )*

-X_LoveRayy

Chapter 1

My life was everything I wanted it to be, I was a Senior in high school,a cheerleader, I had a normal amount a friends, but I was single and crushing big time. My name is Laney Gilbert and I was living my life with no worries. Even though my mom was a control freak, my dad was scared of her and my brother was a little science geek, I loved them all.

It was Monday morning, and the loud ranging of my alarm clock made me jump. I drug myself out if my bed and into my bathroom. I was so glad we didn't have to share bathrooms, My brother's was down stairs , my moms and dad's were in their room and mines was the last room on the hallway. I just loved it.

I had to take another shower, I had to wake myself up. I was on the 3-way with bestfriend Josh and Kathy till 2 a.m. I let the warm water slap my face and wake my body.

It was about 25 minutes after 8 when I got out the shower. I had an hour, school took in 9:45 . I got dressed , did my hair and walked out to get my shoes. And ran down stairs. My brother was already gone, usually he'll beg me for a ride. I guess I was too late for him. My mom and dad were walking out the door as I ran down stairs.

"Bye sweetie " my dad yells and closes the door. They were always in a hurry, I understood though. I didn't care either. As long as I'm not completely lonely, without my friends or weird little brother, Chance I didn't care how much they worked.