Movie Night . . .

Chapter 22

Still Laney's POV

When I finished I had on a black t-shirt, and some fluffy hello kitty pajama pants. Just as the doorbell rang, I was walking down the stairs. Sammy was kind of early. I opened the door to Samantha standing there in pink fluffy pajama pants, a white t-shirt and pink puppy house shoes.

"Hi there!" she sounded excited.

"Hey Samantha." I was confused.

"Chance invited me over." she blushed, "I mean if it's okay with you and Sammy." I laughed.

"It's perfect! " I said, "Besides, I don't care your almost 15 . . . just don't get pregnant anytime soon." She smiled and stepped in the door.

"I'll cherish that advice forever! " I liked this girl, if she was older, she could be a friend.

"Good! And is it okay with you parents? "

"My parents are on a 3 month cruise. So my granny's there. She doesn't care. "

"Okay cool. You can sit right over there." I pointed to the game room where the big tv was.

"Thanks. " I ran up stairs, and peeked into Chance's room. "Samantha's here. "

"Thanks sis. " With that I cut off everything upstairs, and me and Chance headed downstairs.

"Hey Sam!" he said plopping down on the couch by her. Everyone was in pajamas, and Sammy had just called and told me he was on his way.

About 5 minutes later. I ran to the door and Sammy was standing there in a black t-shirt, red and green plaid pajama pants, and frog house shoes.

"In love with the frogs!" I said jokingly.

"I knew they would drive you crazy!" he said picking me up and planting the softest kiss ever on my cheek.

When we walked over to the game room. Chance and Samantha were playing with each other's fingers.

"Having fun?" Sammy said.

"Hey cuz'!"

"Hey Sam!" he looked at me confused. I crossed my fingers and he got it.

"No lovey dovey shit right Sammy? " asked Chance.

"Nu-uh man."

"Avengers! " I said excitedly, this was my favorite movie and it had so much action. Besides Captain America was sorta cute.

"Awesome! Wanna help me get snacks? " Chance asked.

"Of course! " When they left Sammy was putting in our movie and set it to the title screen. Me and Sammy got the small couch to get a little closer. And Chance laid in Sam's lap, which was so adorable.

The night was silent and and full of excitement. Bye 9:30 Sam was gone, and I walked her home. Sammy and Chase stayed home to clean up. When we we're done, Chance said goodnight, and went to bed. Me and Sammy stayed downstairs and talked a little until I jumped on him. His lips were so soft against mines. I loved the touch of his strong hands on my waist. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we just laid there silently watching tv.

"What do you think of young love? " the question came out of no where.

"Well, It depends. " I said.

"On what? "

"What your relationship is based on"

"Okay explain. " I sat up still in his lap.

"Well if you really love someone your relationship wouldn't be based on how much you guys kiss, or do other things of that sort. It should be how a girl or boy treats his mate."

"That's a good thought. How do I treat you. "

"Like a lady!"

"Okay. Stay here. " He picked up up and sat me back on the couch. He ran to into Chase's bathroom, and pulled something out of his drawer. He stuffed it in his pocket. He made sure I didn't see it, he knew I was looking. He came marching back into game room. And sat down placing my legs on his.

"Close your eye and hold out you hand." And so I did. I felt a box drop into my hand. "You can open now. And open the box too." he said laughing.

"Oh, I know! " I opened the box and seen a gold ring with a small heart on it. "This is beautiful! " I had the biggest smile in the world.

"I wanted to wait till Christmas, but I couldn't wait another week to give it to you." I planted the biggest kiss on his lips, and had the biggest smile on my face.

"Thank you so much baby. " I gave him another hug and kiss.

"Your so welcome!" That was the best early Christmas present ever. We looked over at the clock, and it was almost 11:00 .

"You should be going!"

"Or I could stay. "

"What about your parents and won't your brother, ya know, snitch? "

"He's not stupid, and he's barely at home himself. Besides nobody's at my house! I'll be lonely. " he put out a pouty lip, and I laughed.

"Your pouty lip sucks! But it's cute."

"So is that a yes?"

"Sure." My parents wouldn't be home in a another two days, what could it hurt? We walked upstairs and he headed for the guess room.

"Nu-uh! " I said pulling him into my room, "it's cold in there." He let out the cutest chuckle.

"So I'm guessing it warmer in here. "

"Possibly. " He smiled at me. When we finally got comfortable under the covers, I don't know about Sammy, but I drifted into the best sleep of my life.