Well Here It Goes

Chapter 27

Josh's POV

I spent all the rest of 7th period thinking 'what the hell could be wrong with Kathy?' So I decided to call her instead of texting her this time.

On the 3rd ring she finally answered and need voice was shaky ,.and avenue sounded likes she's been crying. "Hello."

"Hey, I got your text in class today. "

"Do you ever do your work? " she weakly laughed. I gave her a light chuckle.

"When I want, but what's the matter?"

"What do you - Oh that. I have to talk to you. "

"Where are you? "

"Home. My mother's being an asshole so she's not talking to me or anyone else right now. She sure won't say anything to you 'some boy'. " she let out a light laugh, of course, she was attempting to cover up something. I bit my lip until I realized it was bleeding a little.

"um. okay. " I said almost in a whisper. "Be over in like 10 minutes."

"Okay."

Kathy's POV

I sat there basically shaking until I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and looked in the mirror. I had red puffy eyes, and my lips looked so big and pink. I attempted to dry my face some before I answered the door. But the silent tears wouldn't stop. They were coming out and I wasn't even crying really, that's the part that sucked. I walked down stairs and the doorbell ringed again just as I opened the door. Josh looked at me and immediately pulled me in for a hug. "What's wrong?" he breathed into my neck. I said nothing, I dragged him into my room and closed the door. I joined him on my bed and leaned against my headboard just staring at him.

"Well this is awkward. . ." he scratched the back of his head, and I put my hand in his neck which was drenched in sweat. Every time Josh gets nervous his neck starts sweating, which is totally gross.

"Nervous." I laughed a little.

"Honestly, Yeah. "

"Well you should be. . . " I tried not to sound upset and angry. And I couldn't blame anyone else for what we chose to do which sucked.

"Uhh -" he wiped his neck of a little, "Please just tell me what's going in here for my shirt drowns in sweat! "

"Josh, there's no other way to say this, or even a good way to put it! " I wiped my face off and took a deep breath in.

"And what is it exactly." he laid back on my bed and stared at me this time.

"I'm pregnant Josh!" he reaction was completely unexpected. I thought he was gonna get up and scream, eyes popping out everywhere, and unsteady heartbeat , yeah, kind of like me. He just laid there, Oh those eyes, he just stared. And it was like he wasn't breathing for a minute, and then he suddenly came out of silence, let out a breath.

"Okay, how did this happen?" he looked hurt.

"What the hell Josh!?! It's your baby!"

"HOLY SHIT! Seriously?"

"Nooo , I just go around and do anything thing with legs! Yes I'm serious!!" His expression had excitement, confusion, fear, and worry all on one face. How could he be excited though?

"What happened today, how do you know, what is it? oh my God, are you happy, sad? Please don't give it up! I promise I won't leave you ever! I love You! Talk, no stay quiet, But I need to know when did you find out? Oh my gosh, I need to breath!" He paused for brief seconds, and my mouth opened, But I couldn't speak due to his constant blabber! "Babe we're having a baby? You fucking with me? TELLL ME! GOSH GIRL GIVE ME ALL THE DEETZ!" after he was dome pacing around my room, next thing I know he proved back up on my bed. With both of his hands behind his head flashing me a big smile!