Union chapter 2:

Everyone from Union is shock to discover that the man who save them is a Overlord but after a few seconds many students who are bullies and teachers who are heartless all got into a fighting stance "Surrender peacefully or we will force to arrest you" Ozpin said. But Cherno just gave him the middle finger to which enrage him but three students motoyasu, itsuki, and ren along with their parties all reveal themselves in front of Cherno. "You better back away as we are the three heroes!" Motoyasu said as everyone in the three parties all stare at Cherno thinking he cannot beat all three parties. But to their shock Cherno laugh demonically which cause fear in the members of the parties "you three are supposed to be heroes? Please I see nothing more but children!" He said. That shock the three heroes as they never be called children before but Motoyasu got enrage and charge at Cherno who smirk "die you bastard" Motoyasu said and jump into the sky and try to attack Cherno.

Cherno smirk as everyone gasp when they saw Motoyasu spear stop by Cherno who is holding the spear which shock Motoyasu but Cherno then kick Motoyasu to the two heroes without his spear. As soon as Motoyasu got up he is shock that Cherno is holding his spear "wait I can just recall it" Motoyasu thought with a smirk "ha you may think you can hold weapons but it bond to me" he said. However when he try summoning his spear nothing happened which shock him and everyone else as they all look at Cherno who is still holding the spear "what" Motoyasu said with fear. "You really think you can summon a different version of your weapon without thinking that someone can use the same" Cherno said before holding out the spear and break the spear just with one hand. Motoyasu eyes widen in shock and horror while everyone is completely speechless at Cherno breaking a weapon used by previous heroes. However both the bow and sword heroes charge at Cherno at once yet it result the same as Cherno is now holding both the bow and sword before breaking the bow and sword. Both heroes are horrified at their weapons destruction. "That is your punishment for thinking everything will go your way without thinking of the consequence!" Cherno said before unleashing a powerful wind to knock the three heroes and their parties members back into Union.

However that didn't stop the next group which is Cardin and team CRDL but the fight wasn't long as both Cardin and the team was defeated in a matter of seconds which shock everyone "you think you are base on knights but your nothing but imposters" Cherno said. And like before he unleash a powerful wind to knock the group into Union however next is Bakugo and a few students from class b and c. However the students from both classes have be defeated as Cherno weren't effective by their quirks yet Bakugo haven't give up as he continues to use explosive against Cherno. But as soon as he was close Cherno grab Bakugo arms and uses Nerve attack on pressure points on the arms causing Bakugo arms to be completely paralyzed then Cherno kick Bakugo away. "Your powers are unfocus and predictable to which can be your downfall while rage and strength alone will hurt everyone around you" Cherno said and unleash a wind to knock the students into Union.

Cherno POV:

I look at the next group which is the bastard from before, a kid with brown spiked hair, and a peerage however the peerage was too easy to beat while the bastard and the kid is getting on my nerves. "Just go down so that I can be the harem king!" The kid name Issei shout to which I stop and laugh making everyone look at me as I continue to laugh "you're goal is becoming the harem king?" I said as I continue to laugh. "Yes! And now to end you!" Issei said and start to say boost over and over until he unleash he so called powerful blast which I got to be honest is completely weak. I knock the blast like it was nothing however I did heard a familiar voice "that boy have no respect for the dragon red emperor" the female voice said in my head "Vafara" I thought to which she appears in my head. "Sorry if I spoke but that brat have Ddraig the red dragon emperor" she said to which I smirk as I look at the charging Issei who try to uses the gear but I spoke in dragon language "Dovah" I said. Suddenly the gear stop working making everyone look shock "what Ddraig what are you doing!" Issei said to the gear but suddenly I hear a male voice. "Dragonborn! I never thought I would meet one" the male voice spoke as a image of a red dragon appears inside my mind "I suppose you are Ddraig?" I thought as he nod "yes and" he couldn't finished when his eyes widen at Vafara.