FoEaD Chapter 4: unjustified and a song of the old days.

Summary: Cherno has gather every women (who are in the link). However as he finishes setting up a system for the world a massive Oulos Beast appears starting to attack a village which leads to Cherno going up against the beast.

Location: Abnus throne room

An hour later Abnus, Newton and Amzi return to the throne room with everyone else as they stare at the man who is smiling evilly "so tell us how did you get here without anyone noticing you" Abnus said in an anger tone. The man chuckle softly before revealing himself as Vincent Afton brother of William Afton.

"It simple I have an friend who help me and believe me he and I are very similar yet different" Vincent said then suddenly his body shake crazy and now in his place is a rabbit with hypnotic eyes

"Gally geez it so nice to meet you all fine gentlemen and ladies~" the rabbit said and bow "and you are?" Amzi ask as the rabbit chuckle "why I your best pal Glitch glitchtrap~" the rabbit said with a smile

"Gally geez it so nice to meet you all fine gentlemen and ladies~" the rabbit said and bow "and you are?" Amzi ask as the rabbit chuckle "why I your best pal Glitch glitchtrap~" the rabbit said with a smile. Suddenly he shake and in his place is Vincent again "sorry about that he and I are like the two people who are know as Vemon but different as he and I switch places in a zone we call the cybermindspace" Vincent said. "Alright Vincent but that doesn't explain your two reason of coming here" Abnus said gripping her scepter tightly "Ah but that is where you're wrong your highness" Vincent said. Then Vincent switch places with Glitchtrap who spoke "it because your husband gave us a role as a spy," Vincent then came back then continues "an engineer/mechanic" then Glitchtrap switch back to finish "and a hacker" Glitchtrap said. Everyone, minus Vincent and Glitchtrap, is completely dizzy to try and understand their switch places however after a few seconds they snap back to reality "okay so you basically the leader of Squad two" Tremor said. Vincent chuckle a little "you could say that but We the first person/glitch to show so that why MA sent us here to introduce myself and help you out with anything that needs our assistance" Vincent said.

Vincent chuckle then vanish into a pixel teleport which surprise everyone "mm that new" Abnus said as everyone else agree but to where Vincent went is in a purple and green room where he sat on the chair facing an computer. Glitchtrap appears on the screen as both Vincent and Glitchtrap smile at each other "show time" they said in unison and suddenly music filled the room.