Chapter 2: meeting new faces and a hidden power.

Cherno, his lovers and friends reach Neva and landed inside the hanger then they unload their resources before putting them into storage while the women are heading towards a empty hallway which turns out to be a massive long hall with several levels fit to house a army of mistresses. Cherno who receives heard news of this is shock to discover this news however he were explain by Savo that these rooms were once storages but after a long few days the heavy lifters robots clean out all storages then the put everything into a separate system that will help organize the loots. Cherno sigh thinking his father must have been gather a crap ton of resources but he couldn't blame him since he thought about his birth mother who had to give him away into his nun mother orphanage. He is thankful he has a chance to have a family he never had because of his adoptive parents and jerk of a brother but his sister is a sweet heart. However he snap back into reality by a newly designed robot which surprise him as this robot is a newly made robot too.

"Hello sir I am Ka your messager sent by Mind himself to give you a message" she said which Cherno is still surprise before asking "um what is the message?" He said as Ka giggle before revealing a hologram

"Hello sir I am Ka your messager sent by Mind himself to give you a message" she said which Cherno is still surprise before asking "um what is the message?" He said as Ka giggle before revealing a hologram. "Hello Cherno my boy I hope you get this beautiful messager because I need your help with a issue involving a new discovery so that it hope you can make it here" Mind hologram said before vanishing. Cherno sigh and got up from his throne and walk with Ka to a warp gate that brought the two to Kiber where Cherno notice a few changes that involve newly robots, people, and buildings that are shops or businesses. After getting to the location where Mind is at Cherno is speechless as in front of him is a huge robot all repaired but power down "I see you are staring at our discovery" a male voice spoke.

Cherno turn his head to see a male wearing a red and black lab coat as the man smile is gentle yet sinister "I am Prof Win Robotic or you can call me Windotic and I am the descendant of the original Robotink" the man said. "What is this robot?" Cherno said pointing at the huge robot "that is a out worldly alien or they are call the cybertronian these aliens are very ancient but judging from this model it is a newly created alien" a female spoke as Cherno see a woman coming behind of Windotic. This woman look like a doctor carrying a advance tablet "I am Dr Alice a pleasure to meet you mr Cherno" she said looking at him before checking something off from the tablet. "We discovered that this cybertronian were drain of a power source we discovered but it was the only cluster we found so we need your help with the new source" a male voice spoke.

Cherno look at a figure standing in front of the window as this male is wearing some armor that is the size of a golem "I am Cad and as you see I am a iron golem but I give you the details later" the golem said. "We look at it databanks and we couldn't access it but we did discover it name" a female voice spoke which cause Cherno to look at a woman standing with her back against the wall. "I am Rarity and if you want I can give you my information later" she said as Cherno nod then look at the four people who are in the room "so what is the cybertronian name?" He ask but a familiar voice spoke out. "Why it call DemonicRadio Cherno" Cherno turn around to be speechless at a newly modified Serena who is walking towards him with Prof Mind beside her.