Union chapter 3:

An: i decided to shorten chapter 3 as i got a bit of a author block for this chapter.

3rd person pov:

Once Cherno, his wife, his new friend and his companions left the front of Union they start chatting about stuff but not long did Cherno heard crying. He stop and look at the alleyway where he saw a small group of girls all hugging each other.

An: these are all the daughters that Cherno and his wifes will adopt.

The others stop and look at the alleyway to see the group of girls which hurt to see as all the girls look like they were on the run for weeks minus one aka the dragon girl. Cherno and his wife nod before walking towards them and ask what wrong to which they respond of how each one had a terrible childhood from abuse to parents death. Cherno eyes darkened at how they were treated to which he whispered something to his wife who nod. Then she ask the girls if they want to live with them which they agree and suddenly both Cherno wife and the girls vanish. However once they was teleported Cherno eyes glow pure red before vanishing which surprised the three but they shrugged before teleporting to (readers) ship.

With Cherno:

He appears in a room which is filled with the slavers (from Rise of the shield hero) who is completely shock at his appearance. However he unleash hell by the creatures that attacked Union which didn't even last long as the creatures completely destroyed the slavers. Once the slavers were destroyed Cherno teleported to the next stop which is the thugs who kill Yui parents.

An: image the thugs from Art sword online any seasons.

Once the thugs were killed by his hands he teleported to the next place which is where the rouge devils that try to kidnapped the dragon girl. After the devils were sent back to hell he teleported to the final location which is where Overload and his crew is at. As soon as he appears the villains look surprise at his appearance yet as soon as Cherno spot Overload hell broke out.

A minute later.

The room became a bloody scene as there are nothing but a blood room which is empty for Cherno left after he destroyed Overload body. Now Cherno is at the top of a tall building overlooking at the city but not long did a creature appear behind him. He look behind him to see the creature but what caught his attention is the artifact in it mouth to which it drop in front of him. He look curious and pick up the artifact but suddenly a bright light brought him into the mind scape where he is looking at a figure in armor.

 He look curious and pick up the artifact but suddenly a bright light brought him into the mind scape where he is looking at a figure in armor

The warrior look at Cherno who show curious but the warrior spoke "so you're the new Overlord i be sensing" he said. Cherno rise his brow but nod "yes and might i ask who are you" he ask making the warrior chuckled "i am know as Brutus the warrior shield" he said.

Cherno nod his head for understood but Brutus chuckled again "well then let get to business i know you have the dragon queen which is why i want you as my wielder" Brutus said. Cherno look surprise but before he could ask the dragon Vafara appear as she look at Brutus who look back. After a moment both beings laugh then Vafara smile "it be a long time friend" she said while Brutus chuckled "indeed it has" he said.

Vafara look at Cherno who smile back "i must say not only are you my wielder but also my friend who is know as the deity of defense" she said. Cherno look at Brutus before offering him a handshake "then i accepted" he said to which Brutus smile and accept the handshake. Once that done Cherno suddenly return to where he was which was on top of the building. However he notice a new addition to his armor which he power it and suddenly it became a shield much to his surprise.

An: alright so i gonna end here as it gonna be a cliffhanger but the picture above belong to a friend and reader who be waiting for this

who be waiting for this. So give them a thanks for the link to the photo. Anyway see you all in the next chapter.