Kuroinu chapter 3: the sieges; ten in one package and titles.

(Warning this chapter will be long so get some popcorn and watch as this is a all in one except for two elves who are gonna be the last two for the harem)

(3rd person)

As the sun started to rise through the dark clouds a huge explosive was cause near the fort as monsters and the mercenaries start the invasion. And within a hour the city is starting to be overwhelmed but at the camp everyone else was getting prepared for the war against the armies and anyone who stand in their way. Cherno explains his plan to the generals, allies, and friends which they agreed to and head out into the city but only the generals stay since they were waiting for the signal from Cherno.

(Clay POV)

I sneak into the city and went into some sort of tunnel that lend me to a dungeon with no guards which is weird since at less two guards should be guarding here if there were a invasion. However when I got close to a door I heard voices a man and a woman coming from inside and when I took a peak I am in anger because this person is a father who have his own son chained to the wall with two guards beside him and his daughter in law looking at him in rage. "Why Grave! He is your own son!" The woman yell at the chuckling man "because I want to continue my bloodline and since you both won't be able to proceed any I decided to join the mercenaries side to rape and breed you Claudia!" Grave said as the woman name Claudia was shock and scared as she is tied. He started to get close to her until he rip off her armor which set me in rage and so I sneak in using my phantom ability thanks to Cherno and kill the two guards quickly before punching Grave in the face causing him to hit the wall as his son woke up from that.

I turn visible as I soon as I punch Grave which cause the woman to look at me in surprise but Grave got up rubbing his jaw as his eyes is filled with rage "how dare you punch a superior you peasant! Men kill him" Grave order. The two guards slam onto the ground with their heads off their neck which shock all three people in the room but myself weren't since I killed them and I grip my battle axes tightly. "You think you are a great knight! A joke because in front of me is a selfish asshole who deserves to be punished by my lord and friend Cegus the overlord!" I yell surprises them. But Grave he snap into reality and charge at me with his sword which I block using my axes in a cross position which surprise him as I kick his gut which send him back to the wall.

He got back up and attack me again and again but it was no used and when he was tired and weak I knock him down and destroy his sword with my axe then I freed the man and Claudia who I help up and bring her to her husband.

(3rd person)

When Clay brought Claudia to her husband Grave woke up and saw them which cause him to be enrage and throw a dagger at Clay in a powerful throw. In slow motion Grave son saw the dagger being thrown and without thinking he jump in front of Clay as the dagger strikes his heart making him fall to the ground. Everything end in slow motion when Clay and Claudia turn to saw Grave son taking the shot of the dagger who then fell on the ground causing Claudia to cry as her heart shattered. When Claudia was on her knees holding her husband slowly dying body in heartbroken Clay was in rage and look at the dead guards and suddenly his body is emitted a aura that hit the two guards causing them to became special undead soldiers. Grave was shock at the new soldiers that Clay created but was knocked out by them when Clay order them to arrest him. Clay calm down a little before walking to Claudia and put his hand on her shoulder "I am so sorry but he doesn't deserve this" Clay said and hold out a crystal given to him by Cherno and hold it over Klaus dying body. A light emitted from Klaus body and went enter crystal which shine with Klaus light "Now I absorb Klaus soul so that my lord Cegus can perform a spell to send him into another life without Vult" Clay said putting the crystal into his armor pocket before giving Claudia a less revealing dress.