Union chapter 4

An: Hello everyone! It be a entire year since this was publish so I decided to add the song anniversary to this chapter! Also this chapter will be short so sorry in advance.

As Cherno is looking at his sheild a shadow appears behind him which caught his attention. Once turn around he is surprise that a man with cat ears stand before him.

"Hello there sir" he said but Cherno can tell that the man isn't a threat.

"So who are you" he ask but the man chuckle before bowing to him.

"I'm Adel founder of a group who seek to stop the corrupt government" he said.

Cherno rise his eye brow "and why would you reveal yourself to me" He ask which Adel chuckle.

"Both myself and my group want to join forces with you leading us as we saw you fought the so call heroes at their own ground" Adel said.  Cherno look surprise but remember that many of those 'heroes' deserve justice which he sigh.

"Alright but we doing my ways as I know ways that is fitting for those bastards thinking they are the world justice" he said.

Adel smirk and nod "then as of today the Misunderstood Associations Government Enterprise or M.A.G.E is at yours to disposable" he said. Cherno smile before shaking hands with Adel.

At Union.

Outside the academy is all the bullies and corrupt staff defeated while the good students and staff are in front of Hadie.

"Good thing I got here in the nick of time" Hadie said.

"Um could you explain why did you help us?" Deku ask.

"Simple. My daughter was involved" he said causing a few of them to sweat drop.

"Anyway we own you a big favor for helping us" Nezu said.

"Heh then I believe a gift should be given" Hadie said surprising them as he hand Nezu a deed which is a old high school (School Day) property.

"This is quite generous" Nezu said surprised.

"All I ask is not to get in my son in law way as he is doing a lot of good" Hadie said surprising them.

Naofumi: "wait you mean that woman who kiss the overlord is your daughter while the overlord is your son in law!?" He ask making everyone to look at Hadie in shock.

Hadie: "Yup" he said making a few people to faint.

Back to Cherno.

Both Adel and Cherno head to the M.A.G.E HQ which is a strange tower in the center of a town far from any population.

An: yeah I know this is Baby's Tower but in this story the tower is the base of M

An: yeah I know this is Baby's Tower but in this story the tower is the base of M.A.G.E

Cherno: "how is it that no one is able to find this?" He ask.

Adel: "It thanks to a alien called The silence who help create a device that cause anyone to forget the existence of the place" he said.

An: I look up The Silence from Doctor who and discovered that the alien race have the powers to erase anyone of their existence. So think of it like that.

Cherno: "huh never thought aliens could do that" he said making Adel chuckle.

Adel: "Most aliens doesn't have the abilities to do that which is why the Silence join our cause. It because they saw a vision where corruption from Union and other worlds will bring a war greater than the Time War" he said surprising Cherno at this information.

Cherno: "if that is true then we need to be prepared for the future" he thought before speaking out loud. "So why did you bring me here?" He ask as they walk inside the tower.

Adel: "I believe meeting a few members can help you either outside the world or knowing the land" he said.

Cherno: "huh. Make sense" he said as the two arrive at the door where the other members of M.A.G.E are located in.

Adel: "Let start introducing you to the others" he said as he open the door for Cherno.

Cherno: "indeed" he said as both men enter the room.

Cliffhanger.

An: I know this is short but I thought a cliffhanger will make you the readers happy to know that I didn't abandoned this story. This story will be mostly hiatus because I give this story a temporary stop but that doesn't mean I be working on this. So yeah this story will be updated slowly however I will be rewriting the previous chapters to make the chapters more up to date. Till then I hope you all enjoy this anniversary chapter.