Chapter 22

Yang Yi adjusted the drawing weight of the bow and arrow to the maximum. He didn't expect that the people here were so powerful, so he didn't buy too many heavyweight bows.

If they want to give full play to their combat effectiveness, he's afraid that they have to make it by themselves.

Black took the recurve bow and his eyes burst with passion. He was deeply attracted by it.

The recurve bow looks closer to the traditional bow and has its own unique design, which looks very cool.

Yang Yi used to hang a recurve bow in his room as decorations. The recurve bow in the shop was designed to have a sense of texture and people who advocate military force won't be able to move their eyes when they see this.

Black did not rush to try the recurve bow. Instead, he looked up and down to study its structure.

He was originally interested in these and knowing that everything brought by Yang Yi will disappear in the future, he paid more attention to its construction.

Black took an arrow and pulled the bow on the string.

Its drawing weight was 100 pounds. Yang Yi felt that it was very hard to pull, but Black easily pulled it to the max.

He was facing in the distance of no one's direction. As soon as he loosened his hands, the bow and arrow quickly flew out. Before Yang Yi could return to his senses, it disappeared.

Yang Yi was very surprised. How powerful is this bow?

This speed and range are no less than bullets.

"I gave the bow and arrow a warrior's power." Black explained.

Yang Yi was amazed. He didn't expect that warriors could play like this.

"Is this the ability of a fourth tier warrior?"

Other warriors can't use their powers so precisely to strengthen a certain part of their body, unless it was related to the warrior's awakened talent.

For example, some people's arms are very powerful, then his awakened talent will strengthen the power there.

Otherwise, it was just the improvement of their overall physical fitness.

Black also had a direct influence on the weapons in his hand, making it more incredible for the weapons to have their own abilities.

"I should be special." Black had no emotions saying this nor had special emotions when he realized this.

He has always been better than others, mainly because he was good at using his strength and talent.

Blind use of talent will consume too much energy and it is easy to spend a lot of effort, but it doesn't have much effect.

If you are not cautious in battle, it can easily cause power failure and then you will be weaker than ordinary people, and you will put yourself in danger.

Black is good at controlling and knows when to use a few forces, which is more accurate and efficient.

He also tried to teach others, but it didn't work. What suits him doesn't suit others.

"You have good luck."

Yang Yi couldn't help sighing that he was born strong.