Chapter 20

Yang Yi woke up and found that the sun was already shining outside his tent.

He felt so satisfied with his sleep that he felt completely reborn.

Not to mention that he has been struggling to sleep peacefully ever since he came into this world, he hasn't even slept so comfortably even back on earth.

There was a clear sight in front of him. He felt as light as a bird and even wished to fly.

"God's messenger, you finally woke up!"

As soon as Yang Yi stepped out of his tent, someone greeted him.

"You have been sleeping for three days. If the Chieftain hadn't said you were alright, we would have thought you were seriously ill."

He slept for three days?!!

Yang Yi was shocked. His empty stomach reacted at this time, he then realized that he was hungry.

He has been really worried when he transmigrated, but he became at ease after coming to this tribe.

He's now left with two lives and it's not good if he dies again.

He became restless, learning that he slept for three days, his weak mind doesn't know what to think.

He used to work overtime all night for three days in a row, but only slept for a day and night.

"God's messenger, you must be hungry? The hunting team caught a white feathered chicken yesterday. The meat of this chicken is very delicious. It's small and run very fast and is difficult to catch."

The speaker thought of its taste and couldn't help swallowing his saliva.

After Black came, the hunting team became more powerful. Every day, they brought back a large number of prey and they could also catch some beasts that tasted good but weren't easy to hunt.

If it was before, Yang Yi would definitely be very interested.

But now he's going to be carefree!

He's no longer a weak chicken, who's afraid of getting killed at any time. He can do whatever he wants now.

Thusㅡ

Yang Yi took out a self-heating hotpot from the space...

A strong fragrance wafted in the tribe, making others couldn't help focusing their attention to its source.

This time, Yang Yi no longer cares what others think, he just wanted to eat a mouthful of food.

In terms of professional evaluation, the taste of self-heating hotpot compared to the food made from the ingredients here isn't delicious, but for Yang Yi, it's considered good at this time.

Because he hasn't eaten for many days, he can't eat spicy and greasy food, that would be courting death.

Before, for the purpose of integrating into the tribe, he has been restraining to make himself not too intrusive.

He has long been wanting to do something unbridled.

Yang Yi also knew that his behavior is kinda childish. Doesn't mean anything, he just wants to do it.

"God's messenger, what is this?"

Mao was curious and came over.

Yang Yi picked up a piece of lotus root with his chopsticks and fed it to Mao. Mao opened his mouth and ate it. He breathed out some air and wasn't stingy for his praises.