Chapter 18

"Your talent is really good for escaping."

Yang Yi learned from others that the awakened talent of Black was speed. In the world of Martial Arts, speed is strength. Not to mention that he's also strong.

It wasn't really polite to say this, but Black didn't feel offended and only thought that Yang Yi was just stating the facts.

Black shook his head, "My awakened talent isn't speed." 

Yang Yi was curious: "What is it?"

Black smiled at him then disappeared in a flash. Yang Yi hasn't reacted yet when he felt a pat on his shoulder.

He turned his head and saw Black behind him, holding the triangle compound bow that he put at the side of his tent.

It's too fast!

Yang Yi didn't see Black moving, but he disappeared out of thin air.

And in the next second, Black proved his conjecture.

The triangle compound bow on Black's hand disappeared and reappeared in its original location.

During this period, Black's other hand has always been resting on Yang Yi's shoulder and hasn't left.

Yang Yi was extremely surprised: "What talent is this?"

"I don't know what it's called. I never heard anyone awaken to such a talent before." Black shook his head.

"I can directly move to a place I want to go and I don't need to walk on the road that others see. I could also get what I want from a distance. The latter is more difficult and can't be too far, and it should be where I could see the object. "

Space walker.

Such a word flashed in Yang Yi's mind.

"This ability is very powerful."

Yang Yi sincerely sighed, but he also had some admiration, jealousy and hatred.

If he has this ability, even his combat power is almost guaranteed and he won't have to worry about his life every day.

Black proudly said: "So I won't easily die."

"Others don't know you have this talent?"

"You were the first to know." Black gave him a profound look.

Yang Yi smiled: "I'm honored."

"I felt that there's something different before, but I couldn't figure out what was going on so it was as if I'm fast and it wasn't until I could pick things up that I realized that there was a big difference."

"You've successfully convinced me." Yang Yi finally made a statement.

Black smiled and his eyes were burning.

"I would do everything in my power to protect your safety. I won't give people a chance to hurt you and I would even bear the pain for you."

"Wait, what does your last sentence mean?"

"The mutual contract could be the total of life, death, pain and even lifespan." Black explained, "I'm a fourth tier warrior and I have a longer life than ordinary people. This is not just my limit because I'll become stronger and I'll share more."

No wonder this mutual contract is very sacred, it's not just a simple life restriction of the two parties' lives.

"Can you share your power?"