Chapter 5

There's no free lunch in this word and everyone understands.

The medicines brought by Yang Yi are extremely precious. Don't know how much prey and fur can be exchanged for that one transparent than crystal clear bottle.

There are merchants who travels around tribes and exchange slaves, furs and other more stuff.

But Yang Yi's medicines and blankets are much more precious than what the caravan brings!

If those people in the big tribes knew that there was such a medicine that could bring back a person to life, it would certainly cause fanaticism and even plunder.

Yang Yi was very generous to them and even treated the injured ordinary people.

No one except God is selfless.

"I left the place I used to live and I can't go back. I need someone to help me build a new house."

Yang Yi spoke with mixed Chinese and gestures to explained.

Jiao understands, this man should be lonely.

For some reason, he must have left from his former tribe and wants to join a new one.

"We hope that we are the one you are looking for, but you can see that we are poor. We were exiled from our former tribe because most of us are sick and are useless."

The Black Rock Tribe was a large, rich, powerful tribe and has a lot of warriors.

Not only that, they have precious blackstones as weapons.

Blackstone weapons are sharp and hard and can chop ordinary stones, which made the Black Rock Tribe to be successful in their every endeavor.

They often invade other tribes, robbed their belongings and capture their people. The captives from the other tribes are treated as slaves and sold them to the distant West Merchants in exchange for many magical items from the Western Continent.

In the Black Rock tribe, warriors are respected, ordinary people were like slaves and people with disabilities and the elders are abandoned.

This was not the case for the former Black Rock Tribe, but since the new chieftain took office, it has become increasingly aggressive.

This chief was old and will soon be replaced by a new warrior as usual, but he has become even more frantic and does not want to give up his position.

If it hadn't been for the protection of Black, many of them would have been sold.

They were only exiled because Black was sent to exchange salt and the warriors left to protect them was sent to hunt the most frightful beast and most of them got injured.

Had it not been for the arrangements made by Black so that the chieftain and the priest would not have been unbridled. They were not only be exiled but sold as 'meat'.

They are a group of abandoned people. Their weak strength visible to the naked eye made Jiao unable to lie and conceal the truth.

The crowd looked nervous and stared at Yang Yi, wanting to know his answer.

This man denied that he was God but was as special as God and gave them a glimmer of hope.

Yang Yi was not in a hurry to answer and then spoke after a while "What if I still want to stay?"

As soon as Jiao heard his answer her eyes lit up and she he knelt down then everyone else followed.

"We swear by God's righteousness, as long as you are willing to stay and help us, we are willing to obey you unconditionally!"