Chapter 14

Since Yang Yi came to the Spark Tribe, the God of fate has paid special attention to them. Every time the hunting team and gathering team look for food, they will gain something.

After the tribe moved, because of the long journey and the idea of not daring to hunt in the wasteland, their harvest was much less, but it was still good. Every day they could taste fish and meat.

Especially now that there are aluminum buckets, they can now make a thick broth using bones and meat, which also makes people feel full easily.

In addition, Yang Yi brought enough salt, which made everyone more energetic and satisfied with their current life.

Every night, no matter how tired they were, they will still dance around the campfire after dinner to celebrate their good life now.

After the Spark Tribe was formally established and had its own territory, it seemed that their spirits had been stabilized and their true characters were revealed.

They are very optimistic people, warm and generous, and likes music and dancing.

Regardless of the day's gains, they can still face it positively and not fall into pessimism.

Jiao also made a bone flute out of animal bones, which plays a sound during their evening dance. The sound was melodious and full of the nature's beauty of this era.

The tune was simple, but very pleasant to ears.

Yang Yi has seen bone flutes made by primitive people on TV before. He didn't expect that he could witness the birth of the bone flute. He felt both grateful and honored.

It's not exactly a bad thing to transmigrate, isn't it?

At least he can do things that he only used to think in his head before, he showed everything little by little and watch the people around him being happy every day.

"God's messenger, were you looking for me?"

Ting hopped towards Yang Yi with a bright smile.

During this time, their food was good, so this beautiful young girl became even more charming and sought after by the men in the tribe.

Ting is a woman who loves beauty very much. She can always dress herself even with limited materials. She made clothes made from leaves or fur, which were also very good. She's typically clever.

"I want you to help me sew something."

Ting felt extremely happy. Now, the people of the Spark Tribe can receive the things Yang Yi gave with honor and she's no exception.

"God's messenger, I will do my best and won't let you down!"

Yang Yi didn't doubt her. Last time, she helped the wounded and she showed a great talent in sewing.

"This is a needle thread. When you sew the cloth on the cowhide, you won't feel the existence of the thread when the cloth rubs your body."

Yang Yi took out a box of needles that contains various sizes and a sturdy roll of cotton threads.

Ting saw these needles and her eyes lit up. She wasn't unfamiliar with these needles. She had used them before when she helped the wounded and now they're being kept by Jiao.

They were all very clear about the value of needles, which could be use to save lives. She didn't expect that the God's messenger would also use these to sew clothes and would give the task to her!