Chapter 17

A tall figure appeared in front of Yang Yi and the children who rushed to get candies dispersed in confusion.

Yang Yi wasn't surprised that Black has come over. He looked up then stood up and walked towards his tent.

The thatched houses in the tribe weren't enough to live in and Yang Yi didn't like to crowd with others so he always lived in his tent.

The tent is dual purpose. Yang Yi couldn't find a division and thought of just sticking it directly on the ground, but everyone insisted that he should hang it and they made two thick logs.

Perhaps everyone felt that sleeping in the air is different from ordinary people and would be more like God's messenger.

"What can I do for you?" Yang Yi asked.

Black didn't beat around the bush: "Our tribe needs a Chieftain."

Their tribe only has the Priest Jiao and their Chieftain hasn't officially been settled, but was temporarily managed by Jing.

The Chieftains of each tribe are played by the most powerful warrior of their tribe and their tribe's most powerful warrior was Jing. Even if he lacks a hand, he still possesses a strong fighting strength.

But Jing is disabled and Yang Yi thinks that it doesn't matter, but Jing and the others didn't feel that it was fine.

In addition to leading the hunting team to hunt and defending their territory, the Chieftain's job also represents the strength of the tribe.

If they have a disabled Chieftain, the entire tribe would be despised by other tribes, which would trigger a series of things.

The people here also have their own stubbornness and they won't break some unspoken rules so Yang Yi didn't force them.

Rock's strength value is the same as Rong. Before, Rong had to show consideration towards Jing and so she didn't become the captain of the hunting team.

It's really necessary to use force to determine who is eligible to become the captain of the hunting team and Rong really doesn't necessarily lose to Rock.

Especially after getting metal axes, her strength increased a lot more than before and she became stronger than Rock.

Moreover, they were in a hurry to move and settle down. There's no time to select, so they still don't have an official Chieftain.

Yang Yi knew very well that everyone now basically assumed that Black is already the Chieftain of their tribe and it's not a coincidence that Black mentioned this.

"You want to become the Chieftain?

"Yes." Black didn't hide his thoughts and spoke with confidence, "I have the ability."

Yang Yi nodded, this man is indeed the most suitable.

The other party especially came over to talk about this so the subtle dot in Yang Yi's heart disappeared.

"According to our custom, the Chieftain would be decided in a duel."

Yang Yi raised his eyes and noticed the word 'our', which was obviously pointed at him.

As expectedㅡ

"How would you choose for this position?"

Yang Yi narrowed his eyes and recalled that this man has never called him God's messenger before.