Chapter 4- New City, New Life

Magsimula sa umpisa

" You an angel, doll." He says against my lips.

" No you." I giggled.

" Will can I ask you a serious question?"

" What love?" I brushed his hair with my hands.

" Do you want to children?" He stared at me.

" No. I'm sorry after I went though with my family I'm afraid it will occur again except with me. I'm afraid I'll be my father." He looked away.

I grabbed his head turning it back to me.

" You are not your father. You can make your own choice and our child won't be in the same environment you were in."

" No I don't want children Alexis."

" I do William." I said. He pulled away and stormed to the bathroom.

" What your mad at me now?" I followed him.

" Why can't you just give me what I want? Don't you love me?" He asked getting frustrated.

" Of course I love you William but this marriage isn't just about you." I scoffed.

" Well in marriage your have to make some sacrifices and this will just have to be one."

" William that's all I have ever wanted my whole life was to have a family. This is a sacrifice I'm not willing to make. I don't ask for much William but I just have to have this." He got angry and slammed his hands on the counter.