Chapter 13- Jace and I

~ Six months later~ * Hayden*

I layed in Alexis bed watching her get ready for the day. We spend the night over each others houses a lot but we still haven't had sex. We agreed to wait at least a year or get married.

She was in her black and red lace bra and underwear and damn it I was loving the view. Her hair was in its natural curls resting on her shoulders as she bended over her vanity area to get a better look.

Did I mention she was wearing a thong? I felt my boxers create a tent. I think she was thinking I was still sleep but I'm very much awake now. I got of the bed and walked over to her wrapping my arms around her waist dipping my head into the crook of her neck.

" Good morning." I mumbled kissing her neck. She leaned back and giggled.

" Good morning baby." She rubbed my arm. She turned around giving me a kiss. I tried to deepen the kiss by pushing her up against the counter but she held me back with a smirk.

" As much as I'd like too I can't. I have a very important meeting with a very important client." She walked over to that sexy classy dress she had set out.

" Could you wake up bubby for me?" She asked.

" Lexi its six in the morning let the kid sleep plus isn't Caroline watching him?" She glared at me.

" Caroline is seven months pregnant. I will not have her chasing my son around when she is supposed to be resting. Plus she's going to try to reconcile with her family. I have to drop Jace off at his babysitter."

" Why waist money when I can watch him?" She froze and looked over at me.

" I can't ask you to do that. Your very business you have to work today and-" I walked over and kissed her.

" I love Jace baby. He's going to be my son some day heck he's already my son baby. Let us have some bonding time,love. I promise to take care of him and I won't let anything happen to him. He's my kid now too. I want us to be very close. Can I do that?"

Tears spilled out of her beautiful brown eyes of hers. I wiped and kissed her precious tears. She pulled me into a hug.

" I love you so much Hayden. I don't deserve you..I must have done something very noble in my life to get you. You show me and my son kindess and love. You treat my son like he's your own.. I don't deser-"

" Stop saying that baby. We deserve each other love. God put us together for a reason. You are worthy of love baby. I love you and I love Jace darlin. That will never change." I leaned down and kissed her.

Soon she had got fully dressed and stopped by Jace room giving him a lot of kisses and whispering I love you. She kissed me one last time and said she'd try to be back by five.

Now its just me and Jace. A few hours later I woke up Jace.

" Hey buddy." I shook Jace a little bit. His big blue eyes opened and he instantly smiled jumping in my arms.

" Hayday." I held him in a hug and carried him downstairs.

" What's for breakfast bud?" I asked sitting him on the counter.

" Mmmm pancake!" He clapped his baby hands. I laughed nervously while scratching my head.

" I don't know how to cook breakfast bud..I'll tell you what let's get dressed and we'll get breakfast."

" Okay bath time!" Jace ran up the stairs and I chased after him. As soon as the tub was filled up I put him in.

" Can you sing wubba ducky with me?" His big blur eyes turned to me with a look full of hope. I frowned.