Chapter 24- I Want You Back

* Hayden*

She was like my drug. Being with her I had this amazing high I never had and can not explain how good it feels. Without her I was having major withdrawals. I see her in my dreams, its like I'm hallucinating her around the house.

I can still hear her giggles that makes my heart beat faster. I can still smell her on my pillows and sheets. I miss her so much. I can hear Jace's feet still running down the hall with excitement. I need her. I just haven't been the same.

I lost interest in my job, I don't talk to anyone, I drink, I haven't shaved since she's left. I haven't cut my hair either. This has gone too far. I love her and I never meant to hurt her at all.

Caroline told me she was in Atlana visiting home. I need to see her. I got up and for the first time in weeks I shaved off the gosh awful beard. I even cut my hair down. I dressed in my jeans and plaid shirt and put on my tan cowboy hat SNF took off for my jet.

I finally landed and I am waisting no time to see the woman I love. I found where she was and knocked on the door. Her friend opened the door and gasped.

" Hello ma'am I'm Hayden Blake is Alexis here?" She blinked a couple of times lookin me up and down.

" No I don't think it's a good idea." She shook her head.

" Please?" She hedistated but then stepped aside. I saw Alexis drowning down and drink and she said something but then her smile faltered as soon as she saw me.

" Get out." She said.

" Let's talk about what happened Alexis. We need to talk this through love."

" Get out!" She screamed at me and started crying. She leaned over putting her hands on her knees and sobbed. " I c-can't do this right now," I felt like the fucking asshole of the year.

" Baby I am so sorry. I was wrong babe I was but my love for you and Jace was never fake baby. I love you and I love him like he was my own son."

" You hurt me."

" I did an in the process I hurt myself too. I never meant to just you but I had to be honest with you. I need you in my life..I can't live without you or Jace Alexis. Can we please just work this through?"

I walked up to her pulling her into a tight hug. She began to cry on my shoulder ad I held her tighter whispering how sorry I was in her ear.

" I don't know Hayden." She pushed me away some looking me right in the eyes.

" When Connor is born he's going to need parents. Not separated parents love. Can we fix this for Connor? Just think about him." I rubbed my arms over and over.

" Fine one last chance but we won't be together like we left off. We won't be a couple right away either. We are starting all the way over as just friends."

I was a little hurt but I understood. I was willing to do everything she wanted jut to have her back in my life. I love her.

I need her. She is the most beautiful sweetest person I have ever met. Her and her son makes me very happy and I want us to be together forever.

I can't imagine my life without her button light brown eyes, her beautiful nose and curly eyelahes, and god her beautiful curly soft hair. She was perfect to me.