Chapter 21- Last Chance

* William*

I can not believe our marriage has finally ran its course and its all my fault. I love Alexis however I didn't show it enough. I know people look at me like I'm a horrible person but I was young and still felt like I shouldn't just be tied down to one woman. I still wanted to have fun.

Now I'm willing to change and I want her to know that. I love and need Alexis in my life, in our home, in our bed and in my arms. I miss her so much. She was always clingy at night. I loved it.

I'm going to do what I have to do and that's getting her back. Fighting for our marriage. I took a shower shaved up real nice. I shaved my hair into a fade. I put on one of my most expensive Loui Vaton black suit and put on my silver rolex.

I picked up peach roses her favorite and a bottle of champagne. I was even driving my black Ferrari 458 spider. I was too fresh today. I knew she was staying at some hotel so I'm going to go there and try to win her back.

I knocked on the hotel door a couple of times and she finally opened it.

" Ye- William?" She said looking a little irritated.

" Mommy-daddy!" Jace hugged my knees. I gave Alexis the things and forced my way in while holding my son.

" Hey baby boy." I kissed his cheek.

" Daddy miss you." He said wrapping his arms around my neck.

" I missed you too Jace...so much." O said emotionally. The tears had came down my face freely as I hugged my son.

" Why you cry daddy?" Jace wiped my tears. His big blue eyes stared into mine as he wiped my tears.

" Because daddy is sorry. Look at the time bud it's your bed time isn't it?"

" Yeah goodnight daddy." Jace kissed me.

" Goodnight baby boy. Hey! It's going to be you and me and we are going to hang all day okay?" Jace nodded.

He went over to Alexis and gave her a hug and kiss and helped him lay down. I poured us some champagne. She walked out of his room with her arms crossed.

* Champagne." I held up her glass. She stared at me took the glass and poured kr down the drain. She grabbed the bottle and drank from it. Damn thirsty?

" Thanks William but you can leave now." She sat down turning on the TV. I walked over and turned it off.

" Alexis we need to talk." I sat down next to her.

" I don't want to talk to you. You ruined eifhr years of my life."

" Alexis you owe me and explanation. You left with my son for eight months and I didn't know where the hell you were."

" Fine you want to tall let's talk. What did I ever do to deserve this?" Her voice began wavering. Oh shit she's about to start crying I loathe seeing my wife cry.

" Baby please don't cry." I held her hands.

" What did I do?! Was I not skinny enough? Was I not social enough? Beautiful? Sexy? Did I not give you all you wanted?!" The tears start falling down her face.

" Baby you were perfect, you are perfect baby I swear. I was young and didn't have enough time to explore. I felt like I needed to enjoy my youth babe. Its all better now though. I've grown up and realized that you are all I want and need. I was stupid but Alexis I'm ready to be the man you deserve the one you need. I'm so sorry for doing this to you. They were nothing to me darling absolutely nothing to me. Love, I'm going to be better and make up the four years of our marriage. I promise to never sleep with another woman ever."

My hazel green eyes stared into mine with so much sincerity. I was done with my cheating ways. I wanted to stop and keep my family most of all my wife and son. I don't want to divorce her. She's all I ever wanted.

I wiped her tears with my thumbs. She held onto my hands starring me with those beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her soft plump lips. She didn't kiss back so I kept going. She pushed me away and turned her head.

" That's would have worked if I didn't know how many women have conceived a child from you." I slowly pulled away to see the hurt look lingering in her eyes.

" Love-"

" Just go please." She responded lowly.

" Alexis baby please I'll change! I will change for you! Plesase don't leave me! Please." I got on my knees begging her with tears in my eyes.

" Please don't do this to yourself. You're ruining your ego and pride-"

" I DON'T CARE! I just want you back please." She looked away from me crossing her arms.

" You had your last chance a long time ago now get out." She pointed to the door.

" Alexis-"

" Out!" She said getting upset.

I got off of my knees and walked to the door wiping my tears.

" I am truely sorry. I don't want to do this but you leave me no choice than to not go easy on you in court. I will come with everything I have and leave you with nothing to make you come crawlig back to me and our son." I said clentching my teeth.

" You aren't taking my son." She said.

" I am and you will regret not taking this opportunity. I will leave you with nothing so you come crawling to me. You might have want to ask you country hick hill billy cowboy boyfriend of yours to hire you help because you will never win against me." I slammed her hotel door.

She leaves me no choice. Time to go pick up some old skeletons.