Epilogue- 15 years later

" Pass it here C!" Jace yelled to his brother Christian. Christian kicked the ball over to Jace as Jace kicked the ball down the feild to Connor he passed it to Trenton who took it to the twins Alek and Nikita who crossed their father then kicked it in the goal.

" THAT'S MY BROTHERS!" Zachary yelled clapping his hands. Okay Zach is Kayla's son who slept with William. Zach is mixed like Jace but Zach is gay but we love him. He he big light brown eyes and gull of energy. His younger sisters adore him.

Nikita and Alek are the Russian twins. They are both six feet and have blue eyed blonde hair just Nikita wear glasses but they are still a heart throab.

Christian the half Hispanic is tall like his brothers with hazel eyes and black hair with a few tattoos and an earring in his hair.

Atriel has long hair he keeps in a ponytail and has brown hair and high cheek bones and dark brown eyes.

Ezekeil is a thick boy but maintains an athletic build. He's half Hawaiian and has wavy hair has keeps it cut but let's it grow sometimes. He has light brown eyes.

William took Caleb as soon ad he found out he was in the foster home. Caleb has curly blonde hair and green eyes and is very sweet.

Connor is tall with brown hair and light blue eyes like his mother and acts just like his father. Cocky.

Trenton the half Japanese is tall with squinted eyes but blue eyes and black hair. He's really smart but very romantic.

Then theirs our son Jace. He isn't the oldest but he looks out for everyone. He grew into a very mature young man and makes me so proud to have him as my son. I love him and he's a very good boy. He's tall and is going into the NBA.

All the boys are six foot two which they get from their father and likes to eat...a lot.

Every year we host a family game. This year is father and son soccer. Of course William and all their stepfather's are on the field fighting against each other except Zach. He's with his younger sisters who adore him.

" BREAK!" All of a sudden all of the men came jogging to the huge table of food us ladies set up with different cultures of food.

" See me out there babe?" Hayden asked walking up to me.

" Of course I did darling. I am so proud of!" I kissed Hayden on the lips. He chuckled and grabbed my ass pulling me closer to him.

" HEY!" All the boys yelled in disgust. We just laughed at the boys faces. They are all so handsome.

" As much as I love you mom we don't want anymore sibilings." Jace scrunched his face picking up his little sister Amelia.

Amelia is three and is the daughter of me and Hayden. She is the very last. She has curly strawberry brown hair and clear blue eyes.

" We were supposed to be the last." One of my twin girls said. Yep we also had twins. They are ten. They have brownish blonde hair and blue eyes as well.

" Oh boys I caught you doing  worse." William shook his head. William is a much better person and decided not to sleep with anynore women or get remarried. He says he wants to be a better father and he has been.

He bought a house just for him and all of his sons. I can't tell you how many times me and the ladies had to go in there and clean up their disgusting mess and do their nasty laundry. We even had to buy febreeze for each room.

" Yeah especially Connor and Christian.  They can't keep girls out if their room." Caleb teased.

" Or used condoms!" Trenton yelled causing all of the men to laugh but the mothers to squeek in horror.

" Language around our little girls!" I covered the twins ears.

" Sorry mom." The boys all apologized.

" Condom." Baby Amelia's voice said causing everyone to look at me and Trenton.  I went chasing after him and he ran screaming like a girl.

*****************************

" Did I tell you how much you make me happy?" Hayden asked kissing my neck as we lay in bed.

" Every night babe." I giggled because his breath tickled my neck.

" Good. You make me so happy. You took me fifteen years ago and gave me the best family a man could ask for and beautiful children. You are so beautiful and so compelling. I love you...darling."

" Oh Hayden baby I love you too." I kissed his lips.

" Oh yeah?" He raised an eyebrow crawling on top of my body wrapping my legs around his waist.

" Oh yeah sugar." I giggled like a school girl as he kissed me.

" Did you ever tell you how much you turn me on?" We busted out laughing I wrapped my arms around his neck.

" You show me all the time baby." I kissed his nose.

" I love you." He captured my lips in a breath taking kiss.

I can't believe I'm in love with a cowboy.