Chapter 22- Fighting Dirty

* Alexis*

To be honest I am scared. My hands shake uncontrollably as I zipped up my black tight black dress and put on my red blazer. I also wore black pumps and wore my hair straight down. I couldn't divorce him without making him realize what he's messing and screwed up. I left my son at his grandmothers for today.

I drove to the court house and strutted into the course room like I was walking down a damn runway. I held my head high and was going to fake it til I make it. I'm not going to lie William was the best lawyer. He was a lawyer for billionaires, millionaires and even damn celebrities.

When I entered the courtroom I looked over and saw William walking in with his expensive red suit and black button up shirt and a pair of Ray Bans. Well he dressed to impress too....and we were matching?

" Well well well isn't it my sexy lovely wife."

" Soon to be ext wife." I corrected. He lowered his glasses smirking.

" Fiesty are we? I guess that red is making you feel some type of way. One thing I love about us is we always match in intentionally and may I say you look ravishing." He leaned over to check out my ass.

" Thank you and you don't look bad yourself." He snorted.

" I don't look bad? Your damn right I don't. I look sexy as fuck and baby you will be missing out love. So I'm going to give you one last chance to change your mind baby." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

" Listen you cocky jerk! I don't want you anymore because you know what you are now? Your used goods baby and no one wants some old used up cocky son of a arrogant bitch like you." I pushed him away. I turned around and felt a hard slap on my ass.

" Hey babe I will miss this ass of yours. Good god its the best I've ever seen no matter how many different ones I slept with." He laughed as I walked away.

" Kiss my ass you cocky fuck."

" Mmm what time what place babe?" I rolled my eyes at his immature behavior.

I walked inside the courtroom and waited for the judge. I noticed the cute police guard in the corner. He was a cutie so I sent him a wink. He just laughed and blushed.

" All arise for judge Karen Krep." There was only me and Will in the room. The judge sat and grabbed her glasses and looked at the paper before her.

" Alexis Jenner it says you have filed for a divorce against William Jenner you both have a son Jace Niel Jenner. Why do you want this divorce?" I cleared my throat and began.

" My husband has been cheating on me for the last four years of our eight year marriage and I will not accept this anymore." She turned to Will.

" Is this true?" He fixed his collar.

" Your honor my wife has some...flaws in her personality and one would be insecurity. You know being a big time lawyer and all and being away from the home can create some..difficulties in our marriage that might add to her insecurities. I love my wife very very much and has protested against this divorce for our son and our marriage sake but here we are."

I rolled my eyes. He was beating around the bush, didn't answer the question and had the nerve throw me under the freakig bush with some bullshit lie.

" Mr. Jenner you didn't answer the question." She pressed.

" No I have not your honor." He straightened his shoulders.

BULLSHIT!

" You are a lying pig! How could you comment about sleeping with other women to me in the hallway?!"

" See your honor she's a little crazy sometimes and can get over emotional and doesn't think before she acts this is why I want full custody of our son."

He turned to look at me with pity in his sorry for a excuse for a man eyes.

" You made me do this. Your honor I have witnesses more like victims of his scandalous deductions among women. Chio,Rachel,Michele,Kayla,Silvia are my witnesses."

They all came walking through the door. I looked at William who's color absolutely drained from his face. He basically had a look of horror on his face.

" And who are these women?"

" His babies mothers."  The judge frowned.

" Where is your evidence?" William swallowed hard.

" These DNA tests." I handed them to the judge. When she looked over all of them she threw her glasses down and looked at William.

" You said you didn't cheat."

" I apologize your honor I had a reputation to protect. Since Alexis here wants to play dirty here are some drug issues she had." My mouth fell open. How could he?!

" Drugs?" The judge questioned.

" Your honor my wife Alexis here was addicted to cocaine. Here is the evidence she was charged but the charges were dropped once I became her lawyer." He glared at me.

" Mrs.Jenner?" The judge frowned at me.

" Y-yout honor the was nine years ago. My parents had just passed and I was introduced to some...negative coping methods but I went to rehab your honor and haven't touched another drug since rehab."

" Any evidence?" I handed her the papers. I had a feeling he may dig up Skelton's from my past. I never did expect him to though. We vowed never to speak of the issue but obviously he didn't stick to it.

" Recess I need time to make a descion." The judge got up and William came storming over to me.

"  How did you find out?" He said slightly pale.

" It doesn't matter. I'm glad we are getting this divorce I can't believe you cheated on me with these women and gave them children." My eyes held the burning tears I wanted to release.

" Al-"

" After court I am going on a trip back home for a week. I need to let my mind rest and my heart heal a little." He nodded.

When the judge came back she granted us both custody. So that means we have to make a schedule of when we have our son. I gave him the first week so I could go on this trip to get away.