Chapter 2- I Will Find You

* William POV*

I stare at the blonde girl who smirked at me getting off her knees wiping her mouth. I winked at her and she giggled trying to give me a kiss but I backed away looking at her like she was crazy.

" I don't think so. Who knows where else your mouths been other than my junior." She scoffed.

" Excuse me?"

" Thank you Jenny..I enjoyed your mouth very much but I don't enjoy when words come out of it. Goodbye now."

I zipped my pants nodding my head to the door.

" My name is Michelle."

" Jennifer, Michelle..you guys are both easy lays no?" She rolled her eyes slamming my office door.

" Damn hoes." As I was straightening out my papers I saw a picture of my beloved beautiful wife Alexis.

She had her hair down in curls with a flower in her hair and a grass skirt and coconut bra. That was when we went to Hawaii for our honeymoon and she wanted to try the hula. A damn it she did a damn good job I couldn't put my junior down for two hours. No even a cold shower would have helped.

I love her so much I really do but I'm still young and want to have my fun. I feel bad for doing this to her but at least she doesn't know and at least I use a condom I am not trying to catch something or get someone pregnant. She's so beautiful and I am so lucky to have her. I need to stop my ways before she finds out and leaves me and I can not have that.

Six thirty rounded the clock and it was time for my dinner with that sexy little vixen Marianna.

Of course we had sex after dinner. That's a no brainer.

" Oh pappi do you have to go?" She whinned twirling her hair.

" Yes Mari. I have to go home to my wife." I zipped up my pants. She rolled her eyes rolling out of bed.

" Your wife wife wife. Does your little wifey Alexis know your sleeping with me and the whole got damn office." I squinted my eyes grabbing her by the arm yanking her back to me.

" Don't you ever say my wife's name again. She does not know I am sleeping around... However if she finds out and you have something to do with it don't even bother planning a damn funeral because they won't even be able to find your body..or your body parts. Don't try me Marianna this will only be sex nothing else. I won't have a damn problem getting rid of some bitch who thinks she's in charge. Got it?"

She gulped shaking with fear nodding her head quickly. I smiled and kissed her lips.

" Perfect. Oh and don't you forever get your place." I

" Which is?" She asked.

" Side bitch." I grabbed my suit jacket leaving the hotel.

I arrived home to see my beautiful angel getting up to greet me. She expresses to me she feels like our marriage is falling apart after questioning on where I had been. Short story I got a phone call from my assistant saying something bad had happened at the firm so I had to leave.

I couldn't forget that hurt look on babes face before I left. It actually really made me feel terrible. She looked so sad and lonely. She should be with someone who is more faithful and I should let her be happy but I am a selfish man. I love her and I want to keep her with me.

I walked into the empty firm confused. If it was an emergency where is everyo else? I walked into my office to see Rebecca layed out on my desk in lingerie.

" Hey baby.." She sat up.

" Rebecca no not now. I am at home with my wife. Go back to your husband." I sighed shaking my head.

" Wait! Please I need this." She got on her knees. I raised an eyebrow. I can't turn down this. Then I remembered how sad babe looked before I left her.

" No." I pushed her away zipping up my zipper.

" But William baby I thought you wanted me?" She pouted.

" I want my wife." I turned walking out the door. I stopped by a flower shop picking her up the most beautiful peach roses but I didn't stop there. Hell I just about bought the whole store. The clerks were so happy I had been there biggest customer in months.

I arrived home with the finest wine and the flowers in my hand.

" Alexis dawling I'm home." I called out setting the stuff on the table.

" Alexis!" I called again to be only met with silence. From the corner of my eye I saw something glisten. I saw her wedding ring and a note.

Dear William,

William I can't so this anymore. I know you have been cheating on me for the last four years. This marriage isn't a marriage anymore. I will no longer let you use me to be some trophy wife while you go behind my back sleeping with every women you see fit. I loved you William I loved you so much I looked passed you having affairs. I love you so much William but I'm leaving you. I'm sorry I have become so numb to love I forgot what it feels like. Goodbye. Next time you find a woman don't sleep behind her back. Happy 8 year anniversary

~ Alexis~

" No no no no no!" I yelled out. I ran my hand through my hair grasping it hard. I didn't know I was crying until I felt wet tears slide down my cheeks. I grabbed my

phone and dialed her number.

" I'm sorry the number you have dialed is not able to an-" I hung up and through my phone against the wall.

How could I have let this happen? I picked back up my phone and dialed a friends number.

" Hello?" His groggy voice answered.

" Peter I need you to help me find Alexis." I panicked.

" Wh- what happened?" He sighed.

" She left me on our...anniversary." I said with a shaky voice.

" I TOLD YOU! I told your ass to stop sleeping around before she finds out and leaves your ass! No I'm not helping you Will. You didn't his to your freaking self! Goodnight."

" Peter I swear to god I'd you hang up this-"

" You'll what? Listen me and my wife-

" Peter she left me on our anniversary." My voice broke.

" I'll be there in a minute." He sighed defeatedly. I hung up my phone looking at her wedding ring that sat on the table.

How could I have been so slopy? How could I have been so stupid. Now I lost the person who meant the most to me.

" I will find you Alexis." I kissed her wedding ring.