Chapter 4- New City, New Life

Pic of Hayden

* Alexis Flashback*

" Baby." I turned around to see William staring at me as I put on the white dress for my little shopping adventure.

" Yes babe?" I asked giving him my full attention.

" I...I really love you and I am glad you married me." He walked over grabbing my hands and kissing every finger.

" Oh darling your so sweet. I love you." I leaned toward pecking his lips.

" Your the most beautiful woman in the world and you could've wanted any other man in this world..I don't deserve you. I must have done something really good in my life to accept such a beautiful woman like yourself. Why me?" He sat down on the bed looking up at me while holding my waist.

I stared down at my beautiful husband of four years. I gently ran my fingers through his beautiful perfect tan blonde hair. His hazel egreen eyes staring at me waiting doe me to answer with anticipation. I gave him a gentle smile and tapped his nose causing him to laugh.

" I chose you because deep under the poker face I know your the most wonderful man. You are caring, kind and strong. You've pulled through some of the most toughest situations I couldn't. Your a blessing to me. You take care of me like no one else. I love you." I smiled leaning down giving him a passionate kiss.