In reality, according to Tiffany's contract, it was fair for her to take a day off. Not only this, even if another actress was in her place and had worked so hard to complete so many important scenes, it was reasonable to take a day off for some rest.

The production crew couldn't understand why the old man kept making things difficult for Tiffany.

Everyone was convinced by Tiffany, so what was the old man displeased about?

"I don't care. Replace her, no excuses."

Wei An looked at Tiffany uncomfortably, "He is one of the investors, so...he has strong decision-making powers. Tiffany, you should try to coax him."

"But...he's not giving me a chance," Tiffany responded.

Wei An glanced at Tiffany and turned back to the old man, "Elder Hei, what do you want Tiffany to do. Give us a condition and we can negotiate."

"In what way have I displeased you? Don't tell me that taking a simple day off was enough for you to completely deny my abilities."

"Do you really think that your acting is better then Gu Heng's? In my eyes, you are still far from her!" the old man scoffed.

"Don't be upset. Gu Heng's acting is consistent, whereas, you overact in a lot of your scenes. Yes, you can use your talent to imagine you are the character you are playing, but you must remember you are a normal person. You can't continue to be another person forever."

"A normal person has a limit to how much energy they can focus on one thing. So, your quality of acting can't be better than Gu Heng's in every scene..."

"For a person to act as another person for a long period of time is impossible, unless they have multiple personality disorder."

Elder Kim evaluated Tiffany's acting harshly. In fact, he did not state a single positive as he continuously insulted her.

"Plus..."

"You appear like you are willing to give up anything, but deep down, you carry a sense of arrogance," the old man scolded. After speaking, he noticed Tiffany's expression had not changed, so he calmed down, "It appears you are already aware of all this."

If she did not agree with him, she would have already erupted in anger like any other person.

It's not that Tiffany didn't care, but what the old man said was indeed true. So, she could not refute...

Plus, in her eyes, this old man indeed had the right to scold her. After all, he was a lot more skilled than her.

"Not bad. At least you have the mental capacity to know not to argue back," the old man lightened up after glaring at Tiffany for a while. "It's better to be scolded by me now than to be scolded by the audience later."

Tiffany remained silent as she listened to the old man nag.

As the crew watched the old man scold Tiffany, they were seriously afraid that Tiffany would storm off or do something even more frightening; after all, she had Taeyeon backing her. But, she instead stood still like a guilty student being lectured by a teacher. She did not look embarrassed at all because she indeed felt she was wrong.

Actually, Tiffany was using the best method possible to deal with the old man.

Because everytime he scolded her a little, his anger would subside a little. In the end, he was left with nothing to complain about.

"If you want me to film with you, it's possible. But, you will have to be my assistant for one week and see how my mood goes. Of course, I know you have a powerful husband, so you can also complain to him that you are being bullied and get him to come speak to me."