16 INSTAGRAM & NARRATIVE

Liked by: madimonroe, daisykeech, and 998,226 others

kennedystorms: just me and my girls 💋💕

tagged: @avani @miahaywardd @kouvr @dixiedamelio @charlidamelio @addisonraee

view all comments

nickaustin: You're so pretty 🥵
kennedystorms: loml 🥺<3

addisonraee: it's avani ruining the doc martins vibe for me 🥱
user: it's you and bryce hanging out but never making things official for me
kennedystorms: @user you just schooled her..let's be friends 🥰

alexwarren: This is so dope 🔥
kennedystorms: don't have to tell us twice 💁🏼‍♀️

bryant: Wish I could've been there to take the picture!
kennedystorms: we miss u 💙

kouvr: watch out bryant i'm coming for ur brand 🥱
kennedystorms: oooo shittt 👹

author: i'm too lazy for this
kennedystorms: sis u got a whopping 9 hours of sleep last night i think ur fine 😤

dixiedamelio: we. are. so. hot. 😍
kennedystorms: YESYESYES!!

miahaywardd: remember when i was top comment 😔
kennedystorms: you're still top comment in my heart bbg 💕

user: why is kouvr never in any pictures? i feel like they're leaving her out.
kouvr: i'm in a lot of pictures!! we rotate who takes them if we don't have a photographer. i love my girls and they love me!
*kennedystorms liked this comment*

charlidamelio: my bebs 🥰🥰
kennedystorms: mwah 💋

user: waiting for darianka to comment like 🥱
author: haha no ❤️

rylandstorms: Those are my socks 🤬
kennedystorms: tHeY aRe mY cRocS 😤

user: i love them!

noahbeck: tag urself i'm the tree holder upper
jadenhossler: I'm Addisons scrunchie
nickaustin: I'm one of the pieces of lint on Dixie's sweater
kennedystorms: i'm the button on my jeans that fell off 😔

petroutv: Lol chain
addisonraee: lol
dixiedamelio: lol
miahaywardd: lol
avani: lol
kouvr: lol
kennedystorms: el oh el 😘

—☆—

AFTER PICTURES WERE TAKEN the girls ran around the tree farm playing hide and seek, throwing snowballs at each other, and making TikTok references. Kennedy finally felt happy again. She was severely bullied throughout middle school and highschool, but she had Riley and Cynthia by her side. Now finally she felt like she had everything she ever wanted. Kennedy was carried away in her thoughts until Addison interrupted.

"Guys it's already four fourty five, I think we should head back to the restaurant." The blonde girl suggested, the group of girls gathering in a circle.

"I'll go get the cars, Kennedy come with me!" Dixie ordered, dragging the brunette by her arm. Once they were out of earshot, Dixie finally spoke. "So, hows things with Nick?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Things are amazing! I love him with all of my heart. He's so sweet and super kind." Kennedy rambled, making Dixie laugh.

"I'm happy for you guys." The D'amelio girl stated, hugging her best friend. The pair hopped into the cars and picked up the rest of the girls before heading back to the restaurant.

A few minutes later the girls pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant they ate breakfast at. The girls exited the cars and walked over to the group of boys that were waiting around. Nick held his arm out for Kennedy to fall into.

"How was your girls day?" He whispered into his favorite girls ear. She shivered and smiled.

"It went really well, I missed you though." Kennedy confessed, nuzzling her face into Nick's chest. He chuckled and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"Who's up for some dinner and a hockey game?" Alex yelled, everyone cheering in response.

THE NEXT MORNING AFTER the hockey game, Kennedy woke up with arms wrapped around her waist. She smiled, turning over to face the boy she loved the most. She played with his hair until he started to wake up.

"Good morning, babygirl." He said, his voice still raspy. It gave the girl butterflies. He flipped them over so he was now on top of her. He placed a kiss on her forehead, cheek, temple, nose, and finally her lips. A giggle erupted from the girls mouth.

"I have to get out of bed, I'm meeting up with Riley and Cynthia today." The small girl spoke, making her boyfriend groan.

"Can't you just stay in bed with me all day?" He suggested, his grip tightened. She shook her head with a grin.

"I'll spend the day with you tomorrow, it's our one month." Kennedy said with realization. The pairs eyes widened, smiles placed on their faces.

"Alright, but please be back as soon as you can." Nick gave in, ruffling the girls hair and releasing his grip. Kennedy gave Nick a quick peck on the lips before heading into the bathroom to get ready. Nick stretched before getting out of bed and heading downstairs to see the rest of the Hype House sitting in the living room eating breakfast that Ryland and Kennedy's dad made.

"Mornin, sport." Mr Storms greeted Nick. He nodded his head and shook the grown mans hand.

"Morning, Mr Storms. Thanks for making all of us breakfast!" He responded.

"It was no problem, thank you for being there for my daughter." He replied, scooping up eggs and putting them onto a plate along with bacon, then handing it to the younger boy.

"It's my pleasure sir, I really love her." Nick stated, grabbing the plate and thanking him. The man sent a smile back. Nick walked into the living room where everyone else was. He ate his breakfast and talked with his friends until Kennedy came down, taking some breakfast and giving her dad a hug. She then made her way to the living room, sitting beside her boyfriend.

"Now that everyone is here, what are we doing today?" Charli asked, finishing up her eggs. The group discussed ideas while Kennedy made her way out to her car to go visit Riley and Cynthia.