10 MESSAGES, NARRATIVE & INSTAGRAM

NICKY 💞Kennedy

NICKY 💞
Kennedy...Are you still awake?

KENNEDY 💘
yeah what's up?

NICKY 💞
Do you wanna go somewhere
with me? I wanna talk to you
about something.

KENNEDY 💘
sure!! but i have to sneak past
mia, dixie, charli, and addison
so give me like five minutes

NICKY 💞
Lol sneaking past Ryland and
Chase is so easy 💀

KENNEDY 💘
that's because they're
heavy sleepers 🙄🙄

NICKY 💞
I'm in the car already let's roll!

KENNEDY 💘
just got out of the room
gimme sum slack bro

NICKY 💞
Leaving in 30 seconds

KENNEDY 💘
THATS THE OPPOSITE OF SLACK
i'm coming!!!!

AS THE GIRL RUSHED OUTSIDE she saw that Nick was already pulling out of the driveway

AS THE GIRL RUSHED OUTSIDE she saw that Nick was already pulling out of the driveway. She knew he wouldn't leave without her, so she slowed down and waved her arms, catching Nicks attention. He stopped the car and waited for Kennedy to get in.

"I know you weren't gonna leave without me." The girl stated, putting on her seatbelt and smiling at the boy she became very fond of.

"I was going to if you didn't get out here fast enough." The blonde boy joked back, pulling the car out of the driveway and onto the road.

"So, where are we going?" Kennedy asked curiously. "And what did you need to tell me?" Nick shook his head with a smile.

"We're going to get ice cream from the store, then I'll tell you." She rolled her eyes in response. Nick turned the radio on and the two rode in comfortable silence, with only the radio buzzing in the background.

—☆—

"We're here!" Nick yelled, waking Kennedy up from her two minute nap. She rubbed her eyes and yawned before slapping Nick's head. "Ow, what was that for?"

"Nobody wakes me up when I'm asleep." The girl warned, grabbing her mask out of her coat pocket and putting it on. She brought one for Nick just in case he needed it, and of course he did. Once they both had their masks on they walked into the store and down towards the ice cream aisle.

"What kind are you getting?" Nick asked Kennedy, who was looking at all the different flavors in awe.

"Rocky Road, but the little container." She replied, grabbing it from out of the fridge. Nick decided to grab the same one, as well as some spoons for on the road. The pair went up to pay, but when Nick pulled out his credit card, Kennedy started to argue.

"No, I'll pay for this because you've paid for everything else." She insisted, trying to take the card out of Nick's hand.

"Look at that dinosaur stuffed animal behind you!" Nick yelled, turning the girls attention away so he could hand his credit card to the cashier.

"I don't see it," Kennedy said sadly, turning around to see that Nick already paid. "Nevermind." She finished, giving Nick a death glare.

The two best friends got back in the car and started driving more. Nick planned on driving to a flower field, where they would sit in the car and eat their ice cream.
It took about two minutes for Nick to get to the field, and when he did he parked his car.

"So Austin, what'd you wanna tell me?" The brunette asked, taking a bite of her ice cream. All Nick could do was look at the beautiful girl in front of him. He snapped out of his thoughts as quick as possible.

"Um, I guess I just wanted to say that you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. When I'm with you, all I do is smile. It's a great feeling. I've never felt it before, but I wanna keep feeling it. I guess I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me before we leave for Canada." The boy finally confessed, feeling weight being lifted off his chest. Kennedy smiled and laughed.

"What do you think this is, Nick? Because it looks like a date to me! But I'd love to go on another one before we leave." Kennedy said, making the boy smile widely.

"Dope."

Liked by: thomasthetrain, dicksea , and 125,635 others

nickyisthicky: We do stupid stuff together sometimes :)

tagged: @kentoyourbarbie

view all comments

thomasthetrain: Mia's gonna scream when she sees this
dicksea: that's why nobody is waking her up until TOMORROW!!!

kentoyourbarbie: yeah ❤️
nickyisthicky: 💘💘

bignippledick: I called it 🤷‍♂️
ceoofthemiddlefinger: Fine I'll pay you $20 tomorrow

user: Ryland and Bryce did not just bet on them I-

ineedabadbleep: AHHHHH OMG

alexwarren: If Kouvr wakes me tomorrow y'all are dead