06 NARRATIVE & INSTAGRAM

LATER THAT EVENING THE Hype House members were all hanging out around the pool making small talk, talking about future plans, making tiktoks, and swimming. A few members were talking about going back home to visit their families, and taking a few trips. When the idea of going back home to visit family came up, Ryland looked to his sister.

"What do you think, Kennedy? Do you wanna go back home and visit dad?" The girls older brother asked, knowing that it was a very sensitive topic ever since their mom died.

The youngest Storm sibling took a few minutes to think about it. She knew that her dad would enjoy seeing his two kids, and that he might need help around the house. But she didn't want to leave her friends behind.

"If it makes you guys feel more comfortable, we can all fly home with you and stay at a hotel nearby." Thomas suggested, interrupting the girls thoughts.

"It's up to Kennedy, she's been home more recently than I have." Ryland stated, putting his arm around his little sister.

"I think that'd be great! We can show you all around our hometown, none of you have been to Canada! It'll be a great experience!" Kennedy responded with excitement. The other members had smiles plastered on their faces.

"We'll all order plane tickets to fly out next week. After the photoshoot of course." Mia informed. Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

"That's great! But it's pretty late and we have to wake up early for the beach tomorrow! So everyone head to bed!" Alex announced. The group started to clean up their surroundings and clear out to their bedrooms.

"Ok, so what do we have to pack? I don't know the weather in Canada." Addison confessed, going into the closet she shared with Dixie.

"Yeah, I don't know either." Dixie said.

"You should pack some flannels because right now it's Fall there. Also pack some jeans, some short and long sleeve shirts, Doc Martins, boots, uggs. You know the drill." Kennedy informed the group, beginning to pack her own stuff.

The girls nodded and started packing all of their essentials. Most of their packing was finished by three in the morning, so they all went to sleep.

 Most of their packing was finished by three in the morning, so they all went to sleep

Liked by: bignippledick, dicksea, and 114,576 others

kentoyourbarbie: guess who gets to go back home next week?! 🤠

view all comments

ineedabadbleep: AND who's coming with you?!?!?
kentoyourbarbie: not sure 🤔

nickyisthicky: I'm excited ngl
kentoyourbarbie: me too bro 😎😎

ceoofthemiddlefinger: This photo is kinda sus
kentoyourbarbie: why because my eyes are closed??

thomasthetrain: Next week is gonna be so lit
kentoyourbarbie: you know ittt

miahayworddddd: YAYAYA 🤪🤪
kentoyourbarbie: tony rlly misses you
miahayworddddd: as he should 💅

jesusdiedforourcynthiass: HEHHE COME VISIT ME!!
kentoyourbarbie: of course!!!!

rileyhubby: I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!
kentoyourbarbie: AHHH ME TOO ❤️❤️

k0uvr: you look so happy
kentoyourbarbie: i rlly am 😌

dicksea: it's all ur parking tickets in ur phone case for me
kentoyourbarbie: don't expose me 😳

charlisdunkin: 😝😝
kentoyourbarbie: 🤓🤓