07 MESSAGES & NARRATIVE

THOMAS 🚂Everyone needs to wake tf up!!!!Cars are leaving in an hour!!

THOMAS 🚂
Everyone needs to wake tf up!!!!
Cars are leaving in an hour!!

MY BSF 😻💕
all the girls are ready so i guess
we're waiting on the remainder
of the guys

BAD BLEEP 🤬
y'all need to get on our level 😈😤

RYLAND 🤡
Half of us were up until like
5 am playing Fort so that's
why we aren't ready 🥱

KENNEDY 🤪
that yawning emoji just helps
prove our point even more

NICKY 💞
Lol she got you there Ryland

TONY 🚁
I've been ready since 6

ONDRE 🚌
^Me too bc Tony was causing
a ruckus in the bathroom that
WOKE ME UP

KOUVR 🦋
today is supposed to be a happy day
so leave your attitude and negative
thoughts away

ALEX 🎥
Cars are leaving in 45

DICKSEA 🌊
someone wake charli, chase, and
tayler up bc we gotta go

LIL HOODIE 🥢
Charli and I are up. Tayler is
in the shower

KENNEDY 🤪
good so everyone's awake?

RYLAND 🤡
Yeah

THOMAS 🚂
Leaving in 30

EVERYONE FILED OUT OF THE house in a matter of twenty minutes

EVERYONE FILED OUT OF THE house in a matter of twenty minutes. Kennedy, Ryland, Nick, Mia, Dixie, Charli and Addison were in one car, and Tayler, Thomas, Chase, Tony, Ondre, and Alex were in another. The house rented a house boat off the Santa Monica Pier for the day. The ride there consisted of listening to music, dancing, singing, making tiktoks, and playing games.

The people in the front seat were having their own separate conversations, so the driver could keep their focus on the road. Nick was driving, with Kennedy sitting in the passenger seat.

"Are you excited to go back home?" Nick asked, occasionally looking at his phone for directions.

"Yeah, I miss my dad and my friends, and all the stores and restaurants. It'll be good to be back for a little while." Kennedy confessed, fiddling with the ring on her finger.

"Thomas says we're staying for a week, so that gives you plenty of time to show us around." The blonde boy informed, taking his eyes off the road to look at the girl beside him.

He'd never admit it, but he was head over heels for this girl, and to make matters worse, it was his best friends younger sister.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Kennedy wondered out loud, causing Nick to escape from his thoughts.

"Just thinking about how pretty you are." He blurted, instantly covering his mouth once he realized what he said. "I'm sorry..I didn't mean to-." Kennedy cut him off.

"It's ok...thank you." She replied with a blush. The rest of the ride consisted of the two talking about their hometowns.

THE FORTY MINUTE RIDE felt like nothing when the group finally arrived at the pier

THE FORTY MINUTE RIDE felt like nothing when the group finally arrived at the pier. Thomas and Alex had the house boat rented under their name, so they went into the little shop to pay while everyone else unloaded the cars. They previously packed towels, sunscreen, food, water, a ring-light, and a few tripods. Kennedy grabbed her vlog camera out of her bag and started to vlog.

"Hey guys! It's Kennedy and welcome back to my channel! Today the Hype House is renting a house boat for the day at the Santa Monica Pier! We're all very excited as you can see." The girl spoke to the camera, turning it around to show the group unloading the cars and laughing with each other.

"Yeah it's really fun, really fresh, thanks sisters for tuning in." Ryland mocked his sister, entering the frame.

"Go pick fleas out of Nicks hair." Kennedy shot back, making Tony and Nick cackle. She filmed for a few more minutes before closing her camera and tucking it back into her beach bag.

"Ok guys, we have the keys to the boat but it's a little bit of a walk to get there. So everyone needs to carry something along the way." Alex spoke as everyone started to grab things. Everyone walked as a group, but Nick and Kennedy stayed behind a little bit.

"About what I said in the car, I'm really sorry. It kinda just came out." Nick rambled nervously. The brunette shook her head and smiled.

"It's ok Nick, I appreciated it." She gushed, causing a light blush to appear on Nicks face.

"Good. We should take some pictures together today." Nick suggested, shifting a few towels from one arm to the other.

"Yeah I agree." The girl spoke.

"Nick, Kennedy, walk faster!" Thomas yelled back to the two when the boat was in eyesight. Today was going to be a great day for the house.