03 NARRATIVE & INSTAGRAM

SOMEHWERE AROUND EIGHT O'CLOCK people started to roll in. It wasn't a big party, only the two houses and a few girls. Kennedy didn't really like huge crowds, so she was satisfied with a small group. Kennedy was currently standing in a corner by herself. She was shy around some people, and everyone knew that about her. Nick noticed that she was alone and decided to talk to her.

"What's a cute girl like you doing over here alone in a corner?" Nick asked, leaning against the wall that Kennedy was up against. She rolled her eyes and turned to face the boy.

"Looked like you were having fun over there with Darianka, and everyone else is doing their own thing. I didn't wanna bother anybody." The girl confessed, taking a sip of alcohol. She wasn't usually a drinker, but it was her night.

"I don't like Darianka, believe me we're just friends. I have another girl in mind." Nick responded. Kennedy let out a small laugh.

"And who might that be?" She asked curiously, crossing her arms over her chest. Nick shook his head and smirked.

"That's for me to know, and that beautiful girl to find out." The blonde boy whispered into Kennedy's ear, making her shiver.

Kennedy snapped out of her trance and sent a wink the boys way before leaving him standing there.

Mia and Kouvr were talking to their boyfriends when Kennedy appeared, standing in the circle.

"What's up party girl?" Mia asked, giving her best friend a shoulder bump.

"I saw she was just talking to Nick." Kouvr blurted, making Kennedy blush.

"Yeah, I was." The girl revealed, putting her head down to hide her blush.

"Ouuuu Kennedy's blushing." Thomas teased, causing Mia to slap his chest.

"Uh hey, Olivia Wonton and Darianka the Hacker are coming this way." Alex warned, pointing at the two girls Kennedy dreading seeing.

"Just don't let her get to you, smile and nod." Mia whispered, turning around to see the two brats standing there.

"Lovely party, Mia. It sucks that you're throwing it for someone like her." Olivia taunted.

"Nice to see you too, Olivia." Kennedy mumbled, putting on the fakest smile.

"Oh thank you, but you guys were just pity invites." Mia replied in a petty tone. That's one thing Kennedy adores about her best friend. She always stuck up for the people she loved.

"Well if you'll excuse us, Darianka needs to find her boyfriend Nick, so we'll be on our way." Olivia snapped.

"Yeah and that's not whats gonna happen because I broke up with you for a reason." Nick announced suddenly. Taking Olivia and Darianka by surprise.

"You used him for clout, and I'm still surprised you didn't hack him while you were at it." Kennedy shot, handing her drink to Kouvr.

"Ever heard of second chances?" Darianka spoke up.

"Yeah I have, and you're not worthy of one, so leave." Ryland ordered, entering the circle.

Olivia and Darianka stood there defeated.

"Don't let the door hit your fake noses on the way out." Kennedy yelled, making her friends laugh.

"Drinks anyone?" Thomas offered, making everyone nod their heads and head to the drink table, leaving Kennedy and Nick alone again.

"I'm sorry about those two, I'm not very fond of them either." The blonde boy confessed, playing with the rings on his fingers.

"It's ok, nothing I couldn't handle obviously." The brunette replied with a small laugh.

"Bryant is here, lets go take a picture together?" Nick suggested making the girls heart flutter. She gladly accepted, grabbing onto the hand he offered her.

—☆—

Liked by: kouvr, nessabarrett, and 1,436,822 others

kennedystorms: my friend nicky and i 🥰

tagged; @nickaustin @bryant

view all comments

nickaustin: ❤️
kennedystorms: 🤪🤪

miahaywardd: my favs 😻
kennedystorms: ily baby 💜

addisonraee: so glad ur officially here 😍
kennedystorms: me too :))

rylandstorms: person on the left is 🥵
nickaustin: thx shawty 😘
kennedystorms: y'all are weird

charlidamelio: besties 😍
kennedystorms: 💋💋

dixiedamelio: kennodie and nicky
kennedystorms: dicksea kennodie and nicky are the nuggies 2.0

noahbeck: nuggies need to reunite
kennedystorms: for sure

avani: gorgeous girl 🤩
kennedystorms: 😘😘

ameliezilber: 😍😍😍
— kennedystorms: 💋💋

madslewis: WIFEY 🥵
kennedystorms: MY GIRL

olivia.ponton: ew
kennedystorms: what do u want wonton?
user6: HAHAHHA WONTON