14 NARRATIVE & MESSAGES

THE HYPE HOUSE HAD finally landed in Canada, Kennedy and Ryland's hometown, for the next week. The Storms' siblings were beyond excited to see their dad. The group made their way over to baggage claim, picking up any extra luggage they didn't bring as a carry-on.

"What's the plan with cars?" Dixie asked Thomas, opening the Uber app on her phone just in case.

"I ordered a few Ubers to drive us to a car rental place. We are renting four cars, so everyone must be flexible with travel and who's going where." Thomas announced. Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

"Dad is outside waiting for us in the car, Ken." Ryland informed his sister. She hugged all of her friends before going the opposite direction. She was nervous to see her dad, she was also worried about his health and well-being. Ever since their mom died, they've had to keep a close eye on their dad.

Once the pair exited the airport, they spotted their dad in a white Rang Rover, the car that Ryland and Kennedy bought him for his birthday last year. Kennedy looked over at Ryland with a smile before running towards her dad.

"Dad, I missed you so much!" The brunette girl yelled, throwing her arms around her dad.

"I missed you more, sweetheart. Where's your brother?" He replied, hugging me back and then kissing my forehead.

"I'm here!" Ryland yelled, giving his dad a hug as well.

"It's so good to have you guys back! I missed you!" Their dad said once they put their luggage into the trunk and sat in the car.

"We missed you too, Dad. And the Hype House can't wait to see you!" Kennedy spoke with excitement.

"I sure do miss those kids." He replied, smiling in the review mirror.

—☆—

The next day after everyone unpacked, they all decided to go out for breakfast and then explore the area. Ryland and Kennedy were very proud to be Canadian. They loved their hometown and were proud to be raised there. Before anyone got ready, they decided in their separate boy and girl group chats what they were going to wear. Thomas wanted everyone to get pictures together, so the outfits needed to be coordinated.

 Thomas wanted everyone to get pictures together, so the outfits needed to be coordinated

KENNEDY 🤪
ok so what did you guys bring to
wear?

BAD BLEEP 🤬
all i brought were sweaters, jeans,
and doc martins. you said it was
gonna be cold so i just figured.

DICKSEA 🌊
charli and i brought most of
the same things. we have
sweaters, jeans, and docs

KENNEDY 🤪
i have all that stuff too, and
if anyone needs to barrow
anything you can use my
clothes :)

CLOWN GIRL 🤡
YALL I FORGOT MY DOCS 😤

CHARLIE BROWN
HAHAHAH sucks for uuu 🤪

MY BSF 💕😻
but does everyone at least have
sweaters and jeans? i do!

KOUVR 🦋
^same here

KENNEDY 🤪
ok yeah i think everyone has
that except avani but she can
wear whatever shoes she wants

BAD BLEEP 🤬
we're gonna look so hot 🥴

MY BSF 💕😻
and that's on WHAT?

CHARLIE BROWN
periodt luv 💕🤪

KOUVR 🦋
so what are we doing today?

KENNEDY 🤪
idk what ryland and the guys
are doing but i'm bringing you
guys to my dads christmas tree
farm. he worked there with his
dad when he was little

CLOWN GIRL 🤡
wait that's so cute 🥺

BAD BLEEP 🤬
SIS you live the fairytale family
life and i LOVE it ❤️

KENNEDY 🤪
you guys literally are my family!
i love all of you and my dad so
much!! 💕💕

MY BSF 💕😻
WE LOVE U MORE 💘

CHARLIE BROWN
we all do. but i'm excited for
the tree farm so let's GET READY!!

DICKSEA 🌊
^i agree

DICKSEA 🌊^i agree