15 NARRATIVE & FINSTA

AT AROUND NOON THE whole crew was dressed and ready to explore Canada. The boys decided to go downtown after breakfast and look at all the shops, then go to a hockey game. The girls were going to eat breakfast with the guys, then go to the Christmas tree farm to take some pictures. Everyone was super excited to try new things.

"Ok everyone, split up and get into cars. We are following Ryland, Kennedy, and Nick to the restaurant." Alex yelled to everyone, who nodded and split up into different groups. Ryland was driving by himself, whereas Kennedy and Nick were driving together. Nick was in the drivers seat, following Ryland.

Everyone was now on the road. The restaurant was about forty-five minutes away. Nick placed one hand on Kennedy's thigh, and the other hand on the wheel. The girl blushed and sent Nick a smile.

"So, are you happy to be here?" Nick asked, looking at his favorite girl for a split second, then looking back at the road.

"Uh yeah, I missed my dad and this town. But I still need to think about joining the Hype House." She responded with complete honesty. Nick tapped his finger on the girls thigh for reassurance.

"I just want you to know, that whatever decision you make about moving to LA or staying in Canada with your dad, I will support you." Nick spoke, smiling really big. He didn't know what he did to deserve this girl.

"I love you, Nick." Kennedy blurted out, immediately getting embarrassed after. She put her head in her hands and blushed. Nick took his hand off of her thigh and removed her hands from her face.

"Hey, I love you too, Kennedy." He replied back. Butterflies now filled Kennedy's stomach. He placed his hand back on her thigh and the couple continued to drive in comfortable silence.

—☆—

About twenty minutes after the pair said their "I love you's" they pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. Kennedy and Ryland always went to breakfast with their mom after her night shifts. They would meet her at this restaurant and sit down to eat with her. It had a very special place in the young adults' hearts.

Everyone walked in and got situated at a table. The place wasn't very busy, which was normal for a Monday morning. Everyone was either working or doing online school. The waitress went around the table, gathering everybody's orders and then returning back to the kitchen to get their food ready.

"Alright, so now that we're finally visiting your hometown, I think it's only fair that you guys share memories of your childhood, or memories of your mom." Kouvr suggested, making Ryland and Kennedy smile.

"Yeah Kennedy, tell us some embarrassing kid stories about Ryland!" Nick exclaimed, everyone around the table sharing a small laugh. Ryland shook his head in embarrassment.

"So this starts when we were about seven years old. We were moving from one house to another, considering our house was too small and my mom wanted a bigger area for the dogs." Kennedy started, everyone paying close attention to the story.

"Oh god, not this one!" Ryland groaned, Kennedy only laughing in response.

"We were packing everything up and once we had everything my dad turned to Ryland and asked if we had everything, and the dumbass went to his bedroom, picked up a vent cover, and came back downstairs." The table erupted with a mix of laughs and awes.

The food arrived seconds after the story was finished. Everyone dug into their food and ate in comfortable silence. Kennedy could tell that everyone was enjoying learning about her and her brothers childhood. She finally felt like everything she ever needed was right in front of her.

Liked by: charlisdunkin, k0uvr, and 127,655 others

kentoyourbarbie: breakfast w the crew in canada 💘

tagged: @nickaustin @thehypehousela

view all comments

nickyisthicky: I love you princess ❤️
kentoyourbarbie: hehe i love u more ❤️

user: OMG THEYRE SO CUTE I CANT-
user: they're my parents 😍

dicksea: might i just say that i took this picture and you guys are my mom and dad 😻
kentoyourbarbie: yes indeed, daughter ❤️

author: btw that story that i told about ryland actually happened to me bc my brother decided it would be ✨quirky✨ to grab a vent cover thing
author2.0: literally stfu nobody cares

beck.noah: My favorite couple
kentoyourbarbie: periodt luv 👹

ceoofthemiddlefinger: Too close 🥱
kentoyourbarbie: psh y'all hear sum?

ineedabadbleep: THE CUTEST
kentoyourbarbie: heheheh 💜💜

jesusdiedforourcynthiass: I CANT WAIT TO SEE U TOMORROW!!!!
kentoyourbarbie: i miss u and riley so much ❤️

bignippledick: Simp
kentoyourbarbie: says u 🤡

youisbebe: so cute i-
kentoyourbarbie: 😘😘

user: watch the author make someone cheat randomly
author: 👁💋👁

ONCE THE GROUP WAS done with breakfast, the boys and the girls went their separate ways. They planned on meeting up for dinner, then the girls wanted to join in on the hockey game.

"Everyone is meeting back here at around five o'clock for dinner. Don't be late!" Ryland yelled.

"Hey that's my thing!" Thomas argued, Mia and Kennedy rolling their eyes.

"We're gonna go so we don't get caught up in this little boy argument." Mia scoffed, walking over to the two cars and getting into one. Kennedy getting in the drivers seat of the other. The Christmas tree farm was only about three minutes away, so the girls jammed out to some music before arriving.

"This is really pretty!" Avani complimented, making Kennedy blush.

She led the group around the farm to an average sized building where everyone would pay for their tree. She remembered working here with her dad and Ryland.

"This is so amazing!" Kouvr said, gawking at the wooden beams on the ceiling. The place was very old, but still looked good as new.

"Lets go take some pictures ladies!" Kennedy suggested after looking around for a few more minutes.