Chapter 18

Sick of waiting for a reply you called her, throwing yourself into bed like the main character in a nineties teen movie. Emily picked up after three rings.

'Hey, I was just cooking dinner, I got your message. What's up?'

Laying on your stomach, feet crossed, swinging in the air you gush,  'Strap in bitch. It's a whole rollercoaster of emotions.' 

You hear her laugh through the phone.

'Okay, so, we met for coffee, and he was a perfect, flustered, gentleman. It's pretty obvious that he is struggling with the whole "I saw my work bestie naked shit." and I don't think what I said helped him all that much.'

'Mmhm.'

'He was in need of a huge confidence boost too, which, I tried to give him.'

'Then I flirted big time, and let him know I only wanted something casual.' you paused for dramatic effect.

'And?' Emily voiced.

'And... we fucked. Actually, he did the fucking. I was basically just his rag doll.'

'But, My god, it was so, fucking amazing! He tied me up with a belt and edged me until I begged him to fuck me.'

'I told you he was gonna be fucking kinky. I came so hard. Twice. Twice Emily. He did what no man has ever been able to. He's a closet dom and I love it, wait until you see the pictures.'

'Wow, I'm surprised, I thought for sure he'd back off when you told him no feelings. Lucky you!'

'Oh I'm not done yet. When we finished I couldn't even walk properly. He had spanked me so hard, I probably still have handprints on my ass. Then carried me into the shower, and proceeded to lose his shit. The poor baby had a dom drop, he didn't know what hit him. I had to talk him through it while I was having my own sub drop.'

'Classic. Now that's the Spencer I know and love. He's probably still beating himself up over hurting you'

'I hope not. We ordered food and I gave an excellent guest lecture on what emotions he was feeling, and a spot on theory that, because he's so submissive in real life, the dominant side of him scared him.'

'Uh huh, that makes complete sense.'

'And then finally, he told me, he couldn't do this again. Which honestly, didn't surprise me, he's a feelings man through and through. I was super bummed though.'

With that final statement you waited for Emily to formulate her response.

'That is a lot to unpack (y/n).' she replied.

'Yeah, I know, that's why I called you as soon, as he left. I needed to talk about it, and he is going to need you next week.'

'Thanks for that. Look, I know you've got your whole facade and everything, but, are you okay?'

'I don't know, I liked him, but, you know me, pump em and dump em before feelings get involved'

'You really are disgusting, that's why I love you.' 

'Awh, Tha-' Emily cut you off.

'Hang on a fucking minute... He just left? As in, left your apartment. You took him to your place? Are you sure you're not catching feelings. In all the years I've known you you've taken like five guys to your apartment.'

Emily had called you out. You chucked into the phone.

'Four actually, and he's your friend who you trust, so I trusted him not to be an ass about where I lived, plus, I was really horny lol.'

You could feel her shaking her head on the other end. She was right though, you felt different about Spencer. He wasn't your usual type, but there was something about him.

'I've got to go.' Emily declared, 'I promise to let you know how fucked up Spencer is. Bye mwah.'

'Bye babe, love you, I'll send the pics of me.'

Hanging up the phone you message her the pics of your body, leaving out the one of Spencers back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily received the pictures, she was gobsmacked at the damage Spencer inflicted on (y/n). Putting down her phone she promised herself that she would make things right with him come Monday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday

Walking to the bau Emily sighed. The weekend had been relaxing, but she had an inkling that the upcoming work week was going to suck. Spencer was already sitting at his desk, head down writing furiously.

'Morning princess, how was your weekend?' Derek asked, walking out from his office. 'Get up to anything sinful?'

'Everything I do is sinful Morgan, you know that.' she teased, dropping her go back at her desk. 'What about you handsome?' she directed at Spencer, 'Do anything sinful this weekend?'

Morgan laughed at her question 'Come on Prentiss, you know he probably just researched all weekend.'

Spencer went to defend himself but Emily spoke first.

'Don't be rude Morgan, Reid probably sins more than all of us.' she remarked winking at Spencer.

'I - I uh, didn't do anything this weekend.' He stuttered to Derek, who smirked at Emily, mouthing 'See I told you' before disappearing back into his office.

Sitting down, she questioned Reid. 'Why don't you stick up for yourself? I know for a fact you sinned more than any of us this weekend.'

Groaning he looked to her and spoke in a hushed tone, 'Because that's not me, and besides, if I tell him about the weekend, I will have to tell him how I met (y/n), and neither of us want that. Especially if you ever want her to meet the team properly.'

Emily opened a case file, picking up a pen. 'You're right Spence, as usual. Are we good now or are you still uncomfortable with me?'

He wouldn't meet her eye, choosing to look past her shoulder. 'I don't know, It's hard to be alone with you without thinking about that night.'

Responding quietly, Emily leaned over the desk. 'I have an idea. It's a little radical but I think it might help. I'll bring dinner tonight and we can talk about it at yours.'

'Okay.'

The rest of the day went smoothly, no case had been assigned to the team and Emily finished her paperwork on time. Leaving the office she nodded at Spencer who was still working. Rushing home Emily showered and prepared for the evening. She dressed in a pair of black denim jeans, and a grey turtle neck, forgoing any underwear. Grabbing her black leather jacket and a pair of white tennis shoes, she headed out the door, scratching Sergio's head good bye.

Emily knocked on Spencer's door, Italian in hand. He opened it, stepping aside to let her in. He had changed into a pair of grey sweats and a too short Cal Tech tee. She headed into the kitchen to fetch utensils while Spencer set up the food on the dining table.

'Hey, let's eat on the couch. Put on whatever you want' Emily gestured, pointing at the tv. 'I'm just going to use the bathroom.'

She left him in the lounge closing the door. Stripping her clothes she reassured herself, that this would work. Folding her clothes she left them on the bathroom sink. With one last look in the mirror she opened the door.

Calling out to Spencer she slowly tiptoed down the hall. 'Don't freak out, let me explain first.'

'Huh' he replied as she walked into his eye sight. He dropped his fork.

Emily stood right in front of him, completely naked. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, I tried to leave a little cliff hanger for you all. What the hell is our Emily planning?

Sexual Inductionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें