Chapter 10

Hey guys!! Chapter 10 is here yay!! I am hoping to pop out a few chapters in the next couple of days! Just trying to get ahead before I'm swamped with work! Please like and comment, I would be forever grateful. 

Im not 100% sure where this is going yet but I think it will be around the 40-60 chapter mark depending on what I do with it! LMK if there is anything you want from this story! I've already got a young hotch and Emily flashback planned!

Two days later

Emily pours over the files again looking for anything that could help them find the missing girl. Frustrated, and hungry she slumps into her chair cricking her neck. At that moment, J.J and Reid waltz in holding burgers from the local restaurant.

'We're in for a long night aren't we?' J.J notes, handing out food to the team.

'Yep' they all mumble, digging in to the food.

Pulling out her personal phone for the first time in two days, Emily checks her messages.

Thirteen missed messages from (y/n) light up her screen. Shaking her head she scrolled through them.

Saturday:

(y/n): Hey girly, you left your shorts in the hotel room, I've washed them for you.

(y/n):Oh also, we need to talk about last night. My God, Spencers a weapon.

Sunday:

(y/n): I just saw you on the news! so sad for that family, I Hope they find her safe and sound.

(y/n): Side note you looked hot! All business tough with your gun popping like that.

(y/n): I can see why the doctor was all keen for a threesome, so commanding.

(y/n): Gif (http://giphy.com/gifs/hot-heat-overheating-5xtDarIN81U0KvlnzKo)

Monday:

(y/n): Okay, I know you're busy and this phones probably turned off. But duck

(y/n): *Fuck.

(y/n): Look at these bruises on my neck still from Spencer!

(y/n): Image attached (5 fading fingerprint bruises, purple and yellow in colour)

(y/n): I've never been gripped so hard in my life. I had to wear a turtleneck to work today. My boss actually laughed at me. She knows I only cover my neck when I have hickeys.

(y/n): How the hell am I supposed to hide them from dad tonight at our beach themed bbq? Do i just tell him the truth? Oh yeah a cute FBI agent choked me out a couple days ago, no biggy.

(y/n): Im fucked.

Everyones head shot up to the sound of Emily's laughter. Her sniggers, lifting the otherwise somber evening. A confused Morgan spoke first.

'Princess, you wanna share what's got you snickering like a sixth grader? I'm sure we could all use a pick me up.'

'Oh just a friend giving me the lowdown on a problem she has.' She replied. 'Some guy choked her out on Friday, and left some pretty visible bruises.'

'Is she alright?' Hotch asked concern written on his face.

Spencer chimed in, 'The phrase, choked out is a slang term that refers to the act of breath play during sexual situations.'

'Sorry I asked'

'Emily's friend is kinky then.' Rossi chuckled.

Howling even harder Emily wiped a stray tear from her cheek. 'I know the person who did it too.' glancing to Spence momentarily, before finishing 'Didn't know he had it in him!'

Zooming in on the photo, she showed the team. All of them marvelling at the intensity, except Spencer who's face contorted through guilt, embarrassment, and possibly pride, a deep pink shade settling on his cheeks.

Morgan jibed, 'Is it too much for you, pretty boy? Not into all this kinky stuff?'

'Leave him alone,' J.J laughed.

Head slumping down Spencer returned to eating his fries.

E: Ignore them, they don't know what they're talking about.

Spencer read the text and smiled meekly, his slump dissipating.

Replying to (y/n) she typed,

E: 1. Thanks for my shorts I'll pick them up when I get back. 2. You flatter me. 3. OMG, they're so dark still. I laughed way too hard. I think he's embarrassed about it. What did the fam say?

(y/n) replied instantly

(y/n): Oh noo, tell him I'm proud of them. I haven't stopped thinking about it. I'm actually still horny now. We should invite him again!

(y/n): I just waited until they pointed them out. Which they didn't, guess they're used to it by now/know better than to ask.

E: They definitely wouldn't like any excuse you made up. I don't know about inviting him in again. He's been avoiding me a bit and giving me the side eye heaps. Unsure if he'll be able to keep it together yet.

(y/n): Maybe you're just seeing him differently? He could just be curious and not actually weirded out.

E: Potentially, when I get some time I'll check up on him, and, yes, I'll let him know you're keen on a one on one meeting.

(y/n): Excellent, I'm already wet thinking bout him.

E: Whatever, I've gotta go, i'll text you when this case is done.

(y/n): Yes Sir.

Switching the phone off Emily dives back into the files. Five hours later Hotch calls it, and they all head to the hotel. Rushing up from behind, Spencer whispers

'Em can I speak with you?'

Emily slows down putting some space between the rest of the group.

"Yeah what's up Reid?'

'Is (y/n) okay? I didn't mean to hurt her. Can you please tell her I'm so sorry for my actions.'

He looked genuinely distraught, eyebrows creased in worry, his nose twitching as he talked.

'She's more than okay! I promise! She said, and I quote, "tell him I'm proud of them. I Haven't stopped thinking about it. I'm actually still horny now." No need to stress'

The stress visibly faded from his face, a smirk creeping up in its place.

'I'm so relieved. I thought I'd seriously hurt her.'

'It takes more than a couple bruises to knock (y/n). Speaking of, cool if I give her your number?'

Halting at his room, Spencer paused to think. 'Give me a couple of days and I'll let you know. See you in four hours.'

Walking away Emily replied 'Good night Reid, take all the time you need.'