Chapter 4

Emily entered the bathroom a minute after you did, you ushered her into a cubical and sat down. you were pent up and ready to leave. Emily laughed at your clearly horny face and guessed that you'd found the one.

'Is he down' Emily asks.

'Uh, he sorta didn't believe that I was going to have you join us, but, he said yes anyway. So I gave him my underwear and told him that I'd bring yours back as proof of you wanting to join.'

laughter echoed through the cubicle. Emily hiked her skirt up and dragged her underwear down.

'You're lucky I even put any on tonight, this dress doesn't really leave room for any.' she handed you the red seamless thong. 'Don't let him loose it, it's my favourite pair.'

Emily pulled her dress down and readjusted her boobs. You scrunched them up in your palm and stuck out your pinky. She copied you and you both left the cubicle.

'Im going to drop off your underwear and come back to you on the dance floor. He already knows what you look like and your panties are confirmation. I'll point him out and then we can do the sneaky leave.'

Emily nodded and headed out of the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spencer watched Emily follow (y/n). Surely this is a dream he thought. Emily wouldn't in her right mind sleep with a random girl from a club? Right? Nor would she agree to a threesome. That's not Prentiss at all. He'd only agreed to the threesome because (y/n) had seemed so sure of herself, and then she took off her underwear. The underwear that he currently had in his clenched fist. Even if nothing happened this was still more action than he'd seen in over a year. Hell it was nearly more than he'd ever seen. The two girls he'd been with had been years apart and only happened a couple of times. Statistically speaking the probability of this night ending the way he'd been guaranteed was slim but... 

Spencers train of though was interrupted by a small piece of fabric being dropped into his lap. He looked up to (y/n) smug face and was stunned. She'd actually managed it.

'Here's your proof. Don't steal them, they're her favourite pair, now get ready to leave. I'm going to dance with Emily for five minutes, and then I'll leave. I expect you to follow me in ten.'

She walked away without an answer from him and joined Emily on the dance floor again this time J.J and Penelope welcomed her back. The four of them where grinding on each other when (y/n) whispered in Emily's ear. Emily looked up, and met Spencers eye confusion passing between the two of them silently.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's friends saw you walking over and waved, they'd remembered you from your compliments earlier. The taller blonde with glasses spun you around and began to grind with you, Emily quickly followed suit grinding against your front so you could point out your date for the night. The other blonde bringing up the rear. You lean forward slightly and whisper in her ear.

'He's the one sitting at the table right across from us. His name is Spencer and he is a genius.'

Emily's head spun quickly and you felt her tense up a bit. You glanced at him and he waved meekly. A few moments later you all spin with Emily whispering sharply.

'He said yes? Even after he knew it was me? Fuck. (y/n) Spencers a work colleague. Like he actually consented?'

Realisation dawned on you, she'd mentioned a doctor to you before. Why hadn't you picked up on it? It was too late to take it back now, so you spun Emily around again and danced face to face.

'Em calm down. He said yes to me. He said yes after I'd pointed you out as well, and right now he has hold of both of our underwear. This is happening. If its really that bad I'll ask him to leave.'

Emily spins once, shakes her hips and nods at Spencer before whispering. 'Fine, but (y/n), you and I, we are strangers ok. He can't know that we organised this. It could ruin our friendship.'

'I can pretend not to know you but your bags at mine already and I know how to make you come. That, is something I, cannot fake.' You wink and turn to the others. 'Sorry guys but I'm going to head out. It was lovely to meet you and I hope to run into you one day in the future.'

Quickly you make a beeline to the door blowing a kiss to Spencer on your way out. He looked very nervous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily waves at Reid and joins him at the table. He looks at his hands and then back to her.

'I- I think I have your underwear in my hand. Do you want it back?' he coughs quietly without making eye contact.

Emily grabs his fist and keeps it shut, 'Put them in your pockets Spence.' she encouraged. 'You know you don't have to do this if you don't want? I'm leaving now with her and it's cool if you come with. (y/n) wants you too. It's also okay if you don't want to come. I won't say anything to anyone. I'm going to tell the others I'm leaving. If you follow me I'll say we're gonna catch a cab together.'

Spencer studies Emily for any signs of her not wanting this. Knowing what he was searching for Emily holds his gaze and runs her fingers across his jaw. Emily stands up and slides away from the table waiting to see if he followed her. 

Spencer fisted both panties into his pockets and gets up from the table. Emily squeezed his arm and strode over to J.J and Penelope. Derek had disappeared a while earlier with some woman, so after a quick good bye, Emily and Spencer exit the club.