Chapter 2

Emily had spotted Hotch, Rossi, Morgan, and Penelope at the bar and wandered over to them as soon as she entered. They were just lining up some tequila shots and signalled for another when they clocked Emily.

'Hotch I didn't know you did shots, was it really that bad of a week?' Emily queried tilting her head in jest.

He picked the shot up and clinked it against the others, 'I bargained two shots so I'd be allowed to leave before eleven.'

They downed their shots and Rossi escorted them back to the table where J.J and Reid were sitting. J.J had only just given birth to her son and was still breast-feeding, this meant she could only have a couple of glasses of wine or she'd have to pump/waste too many feeds. Sliding in next to J.J, Emily placed her drink down with a clack. Penelope slid in beside them both and began complimenting Emily's outfit.

'Em you look absolutely divine tonight. If my chocolate thunder wasn't sitting across from me toying with my delicate emotions, I might have tried taking you home.'

'I heard that baby girl and don't think for a second I won't spank you for saying it.' Morgan chuckled, 'Baby girl is right you know princess, that dress looks like it was made for you'

Emily winked at both of them before fanning herself. 'You know how to make a girl blush'

Pulling out her phone Emily sent a quick text to (y/n)

E: Buy yourself a Pornstar martini and drink it. We go drink for drink tonight.

E: ps. I already did a shot of tequila so you're one behind.

(y/n): I wouldn't expect anything less. I met some old college friends so I'm not just hanging around waiting for you.

Stuffing her phone away Emily joined in the conversations at the table.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour in to the evening and you'd met some potential candidates. Luckily for you, you immediately recognised a girl from college who then dragged you over to her table. Their table was a perfect vantage point and you scanned the room several times while sipping your drink.

By now you were itching to dance and had convinced your college friend to join you. The music was upbeat and sexy, perfect to catch the attention of the men around you. Swinging your hips to the beat you slowly spun making sure to make eye contact with every male near you. A few looked good but you knew they were too young for Emily. You danced for a few more songs running your hands up and down your body, even winking at a few guys. None had the guts to come up to you. What a bust, they all expected you to chase them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily had been watching you dance, zoning out of her conversation as you played your little seduction game. Turning to J.J and Garcia she motioned that it was time to dance.

Rossi spoke first 'Well my dears that is my queue to leave. I hope you bella's have a good evening and I'll see you bright and early Monday.'

'Dave I'll join you, I want to be up early tomorrow to get a run in before I pick up Jack.'

The two bid their farewells leaving only Reid and Morgan at the table while the girls began to dance. Emily, J.J and Penelope moved straight in to the middle of the floor laughing and swaying seductively to the DJ's remix. Reid and Morgan watched for a little bit before heading to the bar.

'Reid, when was the last time you danced with a girl? or even talked to one outside of work?' Morgan interrogated lightly. 'Actually you know what, I'll make you a deal, if you talk to one girl tonight I'll buy you coffee for the next week.'

Reid looked around the bar nervously, would anyone even want to talk to him? He thought

'Uh statistically speaking that's not a very smart bet' Reid rambled.

'I just want you to live a little man, all you do is work, even our resident workaholic Hotch has a life outside of work, what do you do besides research and read? You need to find a healthy outlet to destress, all your research can wait a little bit.'

'Yes, fine,' he huffed, 'if for some miraculous reason a girl speaks to tonight and I don't scare her away from me. You can buy me coffee next week.'

Morgan slapped Reids shoulder. 'Atta boy, you just watch, let's go find you a lady friend.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You spot Emily dragging her colleagues out to the dance floor and slowly inch your college friend towards them. Emily sees you coming and winks at you. Dancing for a little bit longer you lean over to her colleague and compliment her outfit. Its a high wasted black pencil skirt with a loose blue cami tucked in. Emily's other colleague yells to you that she gave birth 3 months ago. How could anyone look that good after giving birth. You whistle and reply, 

'In that outfit some one is bound to try and impregnate you again!' Kissing her hand you leave her blushing and head over to the bar.

At the bar you line up next to a tall skinny man and a buff dark skinned man, eavesdropping on their conversation hoping one of them could be a potential candidate. Hearing the way the one called Reid talked about himself broke your heart. Watching them walk away you made up your mind, Reid was the one. Emily loves tall men and you'd just make up for whatever this poor guy lacked if it didn't work out well.