The aunties & her mom also get theirs done.
   Couple of hours later the henna got dry, Aisha help her to wash it off, then brought a khasko filled with turaren

wuta and placed it under her leg so as to darken the henna and make it glow.

             Najma👇

   "Girls, who have the most prettiest henna here" Najma who just finished washing hers says fanning her self dramatically with her henna hand that look fresh and was glowing.

   "Amarya, fareedah" they all said even though most of them have not seen fareedah henna.

   "I thought you will say mine but no p my baby said mine is beautiful, right baby" she said holding her flat tummy, the pregnancy is just 2 month so she does not have a bump.

"Mallama is not in my wedding a guest will shine more than the bride" fareedah said as  Ayesha remove the tureren wuta. They were finally done fareedah was glowing from every angle.
                  fareedah👇

  "Mashaallah its beautiful"they all cooed looking at it.

"Ya Allah besty lallan ki ya yi kyau" Aneesarh said.
           aneesarh👇

   "Thank you" she said blushing, she really like the henna especially the one on her palm.

"Awwn , our bride is blushing" making everyone burst into laughter.

    "Asma pls snap this henna for me" fareedah said giving her, her phone.
Asma collected it & snap it for her.
        Fareedah Palm👇

fareedah decided to send the one on her palm to Jamal, she promise to send it to him when he called the other time, the reply she got was so encouraging that she kept looking at the comment blushing.

     The event went on with people dancing,some chatting, while some are still getting their henna done.

👑👑👑👑👑

BRIDAL SHOWER

  "fareedah pls leave that phone call its getting late"Najma said coming into the room

"Okay, bye" she said ending the call & standing up from the bed.

     Najma shove her into the bathroom"wallahi take your bath quickly, I know you can spend hours in there" Naj shouted for her to hear her before going out.

     Coming out of the bathroom in a cobalt blue robe and a white towel over her head, she met dazieta and Najma in her room.

    "Mimi this is your make up artist you know her right" Naj ask

"Yes, who doesn't know" fareedah said moving closer to them
   "Nice meeting you again" fareedah said

   "Congratulation dear"dazieta said taking her in a hug.   During Najma wedding they both get acquainted very well.

    "Thanks"

"You're welcome, let's get started" she said making her sit I front of the vanity.
  "Pls I want a very nude makeup" fareedah said
"Don't worry"

          "You can take a look at yourself now" dazieta said

   "Thanks so much, is it really me, I love it"fareedah said hugging her in excitement.

PATH  OF  LOVE✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें