Passionately Yours!

Annika was regaining her previous self through the constant care,love,affection and attention of Shivaay.So was the case with him.They were each other's life and life-line at the same time.Saving one means saving the other.That brief gap in their life was filling up bit by bit.Shivaay rejoined office and resumed work.There Annika completed her third month of pregnancy without letting anyone know.How she managed that,only she knew.She didn't want anyone to get busy with her leaving Shivaay.As things had fallen into places by the grace of God,she thought to share the good news with Shivaay and the family.

Standing in front of the mirror she tried many sentences in which she would tell Shivaay about their baby.Even wrote lines on paper for the purpose of practicing.But,whenever she decided to tell him,those perfect,practiced sentences just refused to come out much to her dismay.She didn't want Shivaay to find out her impending motherhood all by himself and question her for hiding such a big matter from him since the beginning.He would definitely feel bad.And she wanted to avoid that by all means.She felt outlandishly stupid on her serious lack of guts in telling that beautiful piece of line- "...Shivaay,I am pregnant..."

She concluded on herself being fed up- "...I am just impossible.Uff!...."

One Fine Morning

-------------------------

Shivaay is getting ready for the office.He smiles watching his beautiful wife entering with a mug of coffee in a tray.He asks-

S: Is college off today?

A: No...Have just one class at 11:30 am.It's not even 8:30 now.I have plenty of time at my disposal.....Shivaay takes the mug then says-

S: Well,then select a tie for me.Will you?

Accepting her husband's request,Annika runs her fingers on those laid out ties on the bed.She picks up one then hands it to Shivaay.When he asks her to make him wear it,she says-

A: But I don't know how to tie a Tie!

S: Not a problem.I will teach you.By the way,there is something at least you don't know......Shivaay grins watching Annika crossing her hands in silent protest.He shows those tricky knots at which most people lose their wits with another tie.At one point,he gives back the chosen one to her while taking off the other and says-

S: Got the idea?Very simple.Now you try.Let's see how far I have succeeded.................Annika says nothing.Action speaks louder than words and she sticks to that.She applies her entire focus at the task at hand.Stealthily Shivaay's hands come and capture Annika's delicate waist thus sending jolts of current all over her body.She looks into his eyes and sees raw desire is burning there!She says hastily-

A: What are you doing?Stand straight!

S: I have stood straight.It's you who is moving!

He declares with a wicked smile pulling Annika against him.Her soft bosom crashes into his hard chest.She gasps in breath clutching Shivaay's shirt in her fists.He presses his face in her hairs,inhaling the sweet fragrance.Trailing his mouth,he goes on planting sensuous kisses on her twin eyes,eyebrows,eyelids,cheeks and chin.As his mouth travels down the column of her neck,Annika arches backwards granting Shivaay more access to her smooth skin.Pure pleasure captures her senses.Her heated up body starts melting in the same way it melted three months ago,under her husband's insanely sensuous touches,scattering her senses,her resistance,out of her.And the more deep Shivaay goes,the more she craves.It's been damned long three months.Annika didn't realize until this very moment.Her longing is reaching new,newer peak with each passing moment.She is feeling the same hot,throbbing sensation at the juncture of her thighs,again.They stand locked in their embrace,bathing in the sweet,intoxicating fragrance of love.Shivaay runs the back of his finger on Annika's face,slowly and that reaches near her lips.He lightly brushes his thumb over those pink petals.Holding her chin at the tip of his fingers,Shivaay leans forward to taste that sweet rosiness upon his lips.