Let Your Heart Be With Me!!

Saving everyone's eyes and Vasundhara's water-tight security,Shivaay and Annika managed their escapade.As per her instruction,they got on a car which was parked a little ahead of Sawapnolok.Getting inside,they moved ahead.

Annika was shimmering with boundless excitement thinking about the probable adventure that she undertook.Shivaay asked a very happy Annika-

S:  May I know where we are going?That will help me driving in the right direction.

A:  Keep on driving.Will tell,relax.

S:  Okay,as you wish.....................Staying up silent for few seconds-

A:  I am still unable to believe that you are helping me,you,the SSO himself!This has not come to my mind earlier but I want to know- Why are you in this with me?Yes,you have told those emotionally soaked reasons but I could not put my believe on those!My question is,if you were not to marry me then why did you stand so firm,unmovable on your decision to this marriage?Are you by any chance fooling me around?If it's so then..............She could not finish as Shivaay said smiling-

S:  I think you are very fond of reading in between the lines!(Few silent moments later)If one could give answer to every asked question,99% problems of the world would have been solved!Life would be very easy and less problematic.There would be less drama and all.But definite answer would definitely make our life spice-less and tasteless.The uncertainty has different attraction power.No-one can tell what will happen next and I think that's the beauty of living life.I have answered your question genuinely but that could not earn your trust!Perhaps what I said,you didn't want to hear at that particular moment!Now you are asking again.What's the guarantee that you will believe what I say now?

A:  Just asked a simple question but you delivered a philosophical lecture!

S:  The influence of your company I will say!Have been learning a lot recently.I am a very good student no?

A:  No,you are just impossible.How smartly you avoided my question..............Take left from here.

S:  This will lead us to airport!Are you.....

A:  Yes,I am going to USA!Had to arrange everything within a short span of time.Once I get there,everything will be solved!

S:  I don't think your plan is very safe.It has risk and if your Mom.....

A:  Plz Mr. Oberoi,I want to be little relaxed before I board on the plane.So can you.......

S:  Hmm....Okay...........Shivaay said nothing further and half an hour later they reached Chhatrapati Shivaji international airport!

Annika and Shivaay entered inside the airport with a bag which was kept in the car's boot,beforehand.She brought out her new passport and ticket before moving inside.Completing few necessary formalities,they walk ahead.Annika would board on 8:30 pm's India-USA direct plane.People who were presented there were watching them with curiosity.Few who knew that they were supposed to get married that night,were wondering what on earth they were doing in the airport leaving their wedding!What could be the reason?

Amidst everything else,came the announcement for the India-USA flight of 8:30 pm.Annika turns to Shivaay with a smiling face-

A:  I am really happy to tell you that it was a great favour you.....provided,for my sake!Because of the past incidents of our life,never imagined I would say so,at least to you.Thank you very much Mr. Oberoi.....I have to go now.Before that,I just pray and wish that you get the best and prettiest girl in the world as your wife,who is actually made for you!Take care.Bye....................Annika turns to go but she could not take her first step as Shivaay grabbed her hand from behind.She asked-