A....War?!

When Vasundhara came to meet Shivaay,it was before noon.Time lapses gradually bringing lunch hour.Vasundhara and Shivaay have lunch together in his cabin while talking about Annika,their mutual center of attention.

Shivaay goes on listening to his would-be wife's countless cute,crazy antics,narrated by Vasundhara.They both laugh over those incidents while eating.Shivaay gets a good impression over Annika's personality and other important and subtle things-

"...........Once in USA,I went to attend parent-teachers' meeting.I heard two of Annika's classmates were discussing about her.One boy was saying 'Don't try messing with her again.She is someone who fries anyone without using oil who dares crossing her!Be careful next time.........' My daughter looks rock-solid,hard,cold only from outside.Inside she possesses a golden heart which is absolutely pure and always ready to melt.

Those she loves,loves with her everything and entire being.She will be ready to give away the last drop of her blood for them,if necessary...........Annika's anger is very famous,known to all in our family and relatives.She is very short tempered which is her most striking inborn quality.To anger her for anything means putting one's hand in the burning fire literally.That's why no-one approaches her for anything if it's not absolutely necessary.No-one can win against her in any argument where she stands right...........My daughter is very talented and meritorious as to her academics,sports and extra curricular activities.

She never comes second in anything.My daughter hates the rank second from the bottom of her heart.........She is going to challenge you at every step including almost everything.And most importantly,my daughter is very hard to impress.Her choice,standard of tastes for anything is always at par.Depending on her mood,she will accept happily a single rose as a gift while rejecting an exclusive designer item.In general,she settles for nothing but the best be it a mere pair of hair clips or anything expensive.............."

Vasundhara concludes saying- If I go on telling about her,won't be able to finish.But don't worry,she will keep on updating her likes and dislikes through her words and acts.My daughter believes in practical action rather than hollow talking.........................Finally comes Vasundhara's departure time.Going outside before getting into the car she says-

V:  Shivaay beta,my daughter managed to win your heart but I snatched your opportunity to win hers which is very important for this marriage,especially.I hope once she becomes your wife,you will look into this.

S:  Just don't worry about a thing.I will always be with her in everything.

V:  My only prayer will be that,this alliance gets formed by any means.A huge challenge is awaiting me.But I am ready to face it for my daughter's happiness.......I should be leaving now.Thank you so very much for everything beta.God bless you.......Saying all those Vasundhara leaves in her car.There Shivaay stands alone in the premise of Oberoi Office.He says smiling in his heart-

"Miss. Annika Vardhan Trivedi,get ready to become Mrs. Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi......Mrs. ASSO,sounds awesome.Okay then,let's start the countdown,officially........"

He looks at his wrist watch then walks inside the office,smiling all happy smile.

That day going back Shivaay informed his family about his meeting with Mrs. Vasundhara Trivedi.Next he announced his decision of marrying Annika,her daughter.Pinky was very much elated and happy on her son's decision but Shakti and Dadi objected considering the bride's young age.They argued that Shivaay should marry a matured girl who would share his responsibility and life,both.If he married Annika,she herself would be a huge responsibility for him to shoulder.They persisted him to change his decision and reconsider it thoroughly.He told them that he had made up his mind and he would marry only Annika otherwise,never in life!However,he assured them that he would handle everything in respect of Annika and they would not face any problem.Pinky gave her full support to Shivaay then after much discussion,everyone mutually got ready for Shivaay's marriage with Annika.