Destined?!

Oberoi Mansion

_____________

Pinky is arranging photos sitting on the sofa,in the hall.She singles out one among many.Taking it up she looks at her right side then says smiling-

P:  You are going to like this one.Have a look.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi puts down the paper on the table and picks up the coffee mug.After taking a stylish sip,he opens his mouth-

S:  Mom,don't you get tired?How many times have I told you......Stopping him-

P:  Yes,I know.You don't have to repeat.But tell me one thing,are you planning to become a confirmed bachelor?You have turned 27 Shivaay.It's high time you got married.Are you listening to what am I saying?

S:  See Mom,my answer is very straight.I will get married but don't want it now.You said na that I am of 27?Let me enjoy my life.And nowadays people marry after reaching 40!Being just 27-year-old,I am too young to get into marital business!

Pinky says in an unbelievable voice-

P:  You meant to say I have to wait 13 more years?You......

S:  My only point is- I am not prepared to get married now and not aspiring after the "Pati" title.Responsibility is the fancy and sophisticated term for marriage that people love to use in our society and I don't want to exercise that sophistication at this moment.Am I clear?

P:  These are your final words?

S:  Sort of.

P:  Okay,fine.If you ever feel to get married in between your self-deployed time,do the match-making and everything on your own.I will inform Mummy Ji and Shakti Ji that I am done with this.

S:  Thank you.....Where is Prinku?I am going to office.She asked me to drop her.

P:  She had some important work to finish so left in hurry.

S:  I am going then........He stands up taking his suit.Wearing that he is about to leave but Pinky stops him-

P:  I am going to pay a visit to one of my friend's home today.She is my only childhood friend and has returned from USA after staying there for two years.We had a talk yesterday so going to meet.She has settled in Mumbai recently.

S:  She used to live in India before?

P:  Yes.For the purpose of business she went there.

S:  What you want me to do?

P:  I want you to pick me up from her home.Can you do this?

S:  Okay,done.Bye...........Shivaay leaves.

On the road,his car is moving towards the office.A driver is driving while he sits inside,going through a file.Suddenly the car stops taking a jolt.He looks up from the file-

S:  What happened?Why did you stop the car?

The driver informs that they have come across a crowd which has blocked the road.Then,Shivaay gets down to find out what or which thing is stopping his way.Many people are seen watching something in great interest.Shivaay tries to look ahead.

Two girls' voices are getting heard.One of them is quite loud and firing away literally and another one is trying to calm her down.He inquires about the incident to another person of the crowd.He tells Shivaay that a rich spoiled brat had damaged a poor vendor's stall and injured him as well,breaking the traffic rule.For that he was not ready to say sorry and pay any compensation and on top of that he was insulting that old,poor vendor.

Two girls were passing by in a car and one of them watched the incident then went all worked up and taught a tight lesson to that guy.She is still shouting at him,threatening to call the police.

Shivaay tries to catch the girl in his sight.As he tries to watch,something from the girl's hand shines brightly in the sunlight which blinds his vision,almost and he compels himself to turn away the gaze.Shivaay brings out his sunglasses to avert the strong reflection.

By the time both the girls have got inside the car.A hand is seen waving outside the window which is still pointed at the culprit and Shivaay gets a glimpse of a golden bracelet with the alphabet- A.

Girls' car departs and the crowd also starts dispersing.Shivaay too gets inside the car and leaves for the office while the thought of the girl and her bracelet lingers in his mind.

Late Afternoon

_____________

Shivaay's car enters inside the boundary of a big bungalow like building which is looking somewhat old in design and unique too.It is surrounded by different types of tall trees and an extended flower garden.Shivaay gets down the car and his phone rings-

S:  I have reached Mom.....Yeah,just few minutes..........Cutting the call he is about to move ahead but stops hearing a familiar voice.

It is coming from the other side of the house.Two young voices are talking between themselves.Shivaay goes there.A little boy of 7-8 years is standing under a huge mango tree,looking upward.He is saying-

.....Pluck the biggest one di.....In your left.

Shivaay too looks up and finds a girl is trying to reach a raw mango at her arm's length.Her back and long pony-tailed hair are seen along with blue colour off shoulder top and jeans which is rolled up a little.She is trying hard to pluck the desired mango.

Shivaay takes off his sunglasses to have more clear view.Right that moment a little girl comes and she takes away the boy with her.Shivaay is left alone and there the girl up in the tree,manages to get the mango and exclaims in pure joy.Shivaay too smiles watching that but has no idea why he is doing that!

As the girl moves over,Shivaay hears a crackling sound and a scream at the same time.The branch on which the girl was standing,shakes and breaks and...she falls.

Shivaay shouts in fear- Watch out!

Within a blink of eyes he runs to catch the girl and manages to do that.That girl lands directly in his arms.Both her hands come and encircle Shivaay's shoulder and she hides her face in the crook of his neck.She clutches Shivaay's suit in her fists,tightly.

There Shivaay gets struck with a sudden unknown feeling because of that close proximity of the girl,in his arms!Few seconds later the girl removes herself and lifts her face.Her eyes are closed,lips are pursed together and a reddish hue has covered her face.She is not looking frightened at all but her breathing is quickly falling.

Shivaay watches her face rather starts discovering.Her medium-sized round silver ear-rings are springing,a light pink shade has covered her pursed lips and her hairs are clipped in little white colour butterfly clips,in an arranged manner.

While watching a sweet smile appears in his lips and a strange longing overflows his heart which surprises him to a great extent!There the girl opens her one long-lashed closed eye and gets the first look at her rescuer.Her one eye meets a pair of blue,hypnotic eyes of Shivaay Singh Oberoi and she opens her other eye too.

Two pairs of eyes meet each other and they keep on looking,searching,delving...deep.