Falling.....For You???!!!

Shivaay stands under the mango tree for few minutes,alone.Later he picks up his sun-glass that he threw away from his hand to save Anika.Then he walks towards the main entrance following a decorative stone-paved way.At the mouth of front door he meets an anxious Pinky and her school time's best friend- Mrs. Vasundhara Trivedi.

Pinky introduces Shivaay to her and they exchange greetings.After that they settle inside the house,in the drawing room.At one point of talking Vasundhara says-

V:  I have heard and read a lot about you Shivaay dear.Finally got to meet.You are a great example for your contemporaries and every other business person.I really appreciate your business talent and spirit of achieving the best.God bless you dear......Shivaay says smiling-

S:  You are a very seasoned businesswoman and those words for me,will work as inspiration.Thank you so much.

P:   What's this Vasu?Have come here to meet each other and exchange some happy talks.But you two are up to business.This is not done.

Both Shivaay and Vasundhara laugh.New refreshments come for Shivaay and Vasundhara hands over a glass of juice to him.While taking that Shivaay notices a photo-frame on the sofa-side table.He asks-

S:  Aunty.....If you don't mind,can I ask you something?

V:  Sure dear.

S:  Whose photo is this,beside you?Vasundhara takes a look at the frame with great affection and love then says smiling-

V:  Yeh meri choti beti Annika,uski photo.

S:  You have such a grown-up daughter?You look quite young though!She laughs on that and says-

V: Thank you......Actually I have three children...Had actually.......She stops and looks sad.There,Pinky gestures Shivaay.

S:  I am sorry Aunty.If you..........

V:  No,no.It's okay.I think Pinky has not told you anything about me.

P:  Janab ke pass time hi nahi hota meri baat sunne ko.Tu khud hi pooch le Vasu.

V:  Come on Pinky.He is a busy person and I know it from my personal experience.

S:  You were saying something Aunty.....

V:  Well,Geetika,Annika,Sahil are my three children.Two years ago.....Geetika,my elder daughter died in an accident.Now I have only Annika and Sahil and the memories of my Geetika........Vasundhara shies.Pinky hugs her side-way,pressing her hands.

S:  And your....husband?

V:  Harsh died when Sahil was a month's old.Geetika and Annika were 11 and 5 years old then.He had a cardiac arrest and........Shivaay gets shocked.

S:  You are a very brave woman Aunty.Despite all the cruel challenges of life,you have managed it so well.Hats off to you.

P:  Can we plz talk something else?Aur Shivaay tujhe kya aaj hi sab kuch janna hai?Vasu is not going to flee away........He looks away smiling.

V:  Why are you scolding him?Personal information is important both in private and business life and Shivaay knows it.That's why he asked...............I was thinking to settle down in USA then changed the decision.Annika finished her schooling back in USA now got admitted at Queen's College,in Mumbai.Her first year has started for graduation.

P:  Queen's College?Priyanka,my daughter also studies there.

S:  Very good co-incidence!She is in second year,studying Economics.