Chapter 23

Double update!!! Itz 2:45 am here... sorry for the typos.
I'll crrct dem later... hope u enjy it!

Zayn's POV

Man I love frozen. I told Alisha that I don't know any of the characters -even though i know them- and she tells me about everyone. I just love hearing her beautiful voice. The movie ends and I look down to see Alisha laying on my lap. She gets up and smiles at me.

"So Ana kissed the guy. May I kiss you?" I ask her with a grin. She holds her chin pretending to think.

"Nope" She says and I give her a fake frown. She pulls the side of my lips up with her fingers, trying to make the frown as a smile.

"Just a little more. I know you can smile" She says with a cheering tone and I roll my eyes at her. I smile at the stuff she's doing. It looks cute the way she does it.

"Yaay! My Zayni smiled!" She says clapping her hands.

"Zayni?" I let out a chuckle at my nick name.

"Yeah." She smiles.

"Do you like it?" She asks me and I nod. She gives me a wide smile. She gets up and I pull her arm making her to fall on the sofa.

"What?" SHe asks me rubbing her head.

"I still didn't get my kiss yet" I say to her and she sticks her tongue out. She leans in to peck my lips. We both lock gazes. There was something hidden in her eyes. As I seemed to notice it even more, she tore the gaze and got up. I followed her. I grabbed her waist.

"Whats wrong?" I ask her. She looks down. I lift her chin up, forcing her to look at me.

"Tell me." I say again to her. She takes a breath.

"Did you... did you kiss anyone of your ex girlfriends?" She asks with a frown. I smile and lean to touch her lips. I pull back.

"I never let anyone even kiss my cheeks. Except you" I say and she smiles. A big smile. I pull her to my chest.

"I will always love you. Nobody can ever change that" I whisper to her. I meant it. She is my first love and will be my last. My first kiss and my last. I have never loved anyone the way I love her. The girls I use to date before, all tried to make out with me. But I wouldn't even let their lips touch my cheeks. Except for this queen in my arms. This girl that has my heart in her hands, and I know she will always keep it protected.

"What are you thinking?" She pulls back and looks at me.

"Just thinking about how much I love you and how my heart is with you" I say to her and she blush. I lift her chin up to see her pink cheeks. I slowly kiss both of her cheeks.

"So my little blushing machine what do you want to do now?" I ask her and she laughs. Her laugh is so beautiful. I watch her with happiness. My Alisha is my happiness.

"Little blushing machine?" She says and laughs again.

"Yeap. You always blush" I say and she stops laughing. She punches my chest with her small fist and I pretend to  be hurt and I fall to the ground making her to fall on top of me. I laugh and she laughs in my chest.

"The most funny part... we both are lying on the kitchen floor. If somebody saw us like this they would sent us to a mental hospital" She says and laughs again. I laugh along with her.

"You're right" I say and help her get up. I bring her to my chest again and lift her up and spin her around.

"Zayn stop" She says her face burried in my neck. Her hold around my neck was tight. I could feel the touch of her lips against my skin. It is an awesome feeling.

"First call be zaynie" I say to her still spinning.

"Zaynie put me down!" SHe scolds me. I gently put her down and she catches her head. She starts getting dizzy. She was about to fall but I catch her.

"Woah! I didn't know I was spinning you so fast." I say going to our bedroom. I make her sit on the bed. She closes her eyes and I got worried.

"Babe you're fine right?" I ask her. She nods her head and open her eyes.

"So any plans for tomorrow?" I ask her sitting beside her. She nods with a smile.

"Tomorrow we will go to your house again. You'll do the shopping with Aria and I'll do with Samreen." She says with a smile and I nod.

"You didn't behave good with Aria. She was so happy to see you. Why did you do that?" She asks me and I sigh.

"The news about mum." My lips were starting to shake. Tears started to form again. Alisha hugs me.

"It's okay baby. Mom will be alright, In shaa Allah" She says and pulls back with a smile. She knows what to say or do whenever I'm not in a good condition. I smile at her and the sound of Maghrib Azan got us on our feet and we were fighting on who gets to do wadhu first.

Alisha's POV

I wake up at the sound of my alaram. I groan and shut it off. We slept early yesterday. Right after praying Isha. I go to the toilet and wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to the kichen to see zayn sitting on the counter.

"Good morning" I say and lean to kiss his cheeks.

"Good morning." He says and I make breakfast for both of us. We both eat. After that I change into my abaya with a red hijab. Red flats and go with zayn to his house. We reach there and we all part ways. Me and samreen go to the mall. Right now we are in Zara. Here are awesome clothes.

"So what do you want zayn to do when you get married?" Samreen asks me out of no where.

"I want him to..."

A/N: Another cliffhanger!!!!!
Think about it! What will Alisha want from zayn???

Sorry itz a vry small chp
Anywayzzz... I'm giving dis chapter soon cause i wont be able to pst da nxt chp... dis week is gng 2 b reallyyyy busy :/

LOve you all!!